Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez Too Stupid To QB an NFL Team

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanchez Too Stupid To QB an NFL Team

Shotty didn't help. No screens, no draws... nothing to slow down the Falcon D against the run.

But how many times can a QB make the same stupid mistake? It's been like Groundhog Day.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree he's a dunce and a gutless one at that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a rookie!!!

All rookies are dunces.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say this as nicely as I can. He's a stupid kid. And for everyone saying that he has "it". Well he doesn't. He don't have close to the fortitude to be an NFL QB.
    He's an overly sensitive flaky kid.

I don't see myself ever being confident knowing he'll be able to lead te team to a score when needed. Ever.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    isn't the consensus on the sanchize that he's smart?

i'm looking to next year. sanchize and lebron; what a great tim to be a displaced new yorker!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    He's a rookie!!!

All rookies are dunces.
    Yes, but he seems way behind even that curve! As I said, it doesn't help that his OC calls dangerous plays that put Sanchez in line to fail. But Mark keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. A smart fella learns from his mistakes. At least, that's what I've heard.

Maybe year 2 will be better. Let's hope so because the team is committed for a long time.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jfiglio View Post
    Yes, but he seems way behind even that curve!
    Compared to who?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    this belongs in the trash.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alan Faneca isn't exactly a genius either.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post
    I say this as nicely as I can. He's a stupid kid. And for everyone saying that he has "it". Well he doesn't. He don't have close to the fortitude to be an NFL QB.

I don't see myself ever being confident knowing he'll be able to lead te team to a score when needed. Ever.
    well what is the "it" that he doesn't have?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    And still doesnt know how to slide evidently

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    16 College Starts Lay off Sanchez, he will be fine.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shotty didn't help. No screens, no draws... nothing to slow down the Falcon D against the run.

But how many times can a QB make the same stupid mistake? It's been like Groundhog Day.
    I think that you hit on the head.he does not seem to bright to me. he makes very poor decisions which has cost the jets too many games.when it comes crunch time.he shows me that he should have stayed in school.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post

+1

any qb that had "it" would not pout and cry the way he does on the sidelines.....overly sensitive flaky kid.......thats great!!

my new name for him will be The Sensitive Suckchize !!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, but he seems way behind even that curve! As I said, it doesn't help that his OC calls dangerous plays that put Sanchez in line to fail. But Mark keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. A smart fella learns from his mistakes. At least, that's what I've heard.

Maybe year 2 will be better. Let's hope so because the team is committed for a long time.
    Sanchez is a very intelligent guy. However, it seems to me that he's like a pitcher who has an 89 mph fastball but believes he throws it 100 mph - ie: he thinks his stuff is better than it actually is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's played almost as many games this year that he did in all of his time at USC. He's just turned 23, is playing in the media capital of the world, and never played in cold weather.

Your anger is misguided. Save this thread for next year at this time if we're seeing the same type of performance.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro22 View Post
    this belongs in the trash.
    only for u sanchez lovers....its makes all the sense in the world to me.

the only excuse you sensitive suckchize lovers have left is " he's still a rookie"

thats ending soon.....real soon!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Compared to who?
    Anyone you can name. I know you'll throw the "first rookie QB to win his first three NFL games" stat, but there's been massive regression since then. He hasn't come close to winning a game at the end since. If you can show me any improvement from game 4 to game 14, I'm listening. I had zero confidence he would lead us to even a tying FG in this game. And if you say you did, you'd be lying.

I am a fan. I am hoping I'm wrong. But--honestly--what do you see that says he's improving?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone you can name. I know you'll throw the "first rookie QB to win his first three NFL games" stat, but there's been massive regression since then. He hasn't come close to winning a game at the end since. If you can show me any improvement from game 4 to game 14, I'm listening. I had zero confidence he would lead us to even a tying FG in this game. And if you say you did, you'd be lying.

I am a fan. I am hoping I'm wrong. But--honestly--what do you see that says he's improving?
    he wasnt even that good in the first 3.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simijet View Post
    Sanchez is a very intelligent guy. However, it seems to me that he's like a pitcher who has an 89 mph fastball but believes he throws it 100 mph - ie: he thinks his stuff is better than it actually is.
    Alright. But using your analogy, how many of those pitchers become #1 or even #2 starters?