View Poll Results: sanchise or suckchize?? where are you?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • sanchise-- i like him and think he just needs time. he will be a good qb in the nfl

    46 71.88%
  • suckchize-- he is never going to be what many had hoped--he sucks!

    18 28.13%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: Sanchise or Suckchize!!

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432

    Sanchise or Suckchize!!

    after another 3 pick performance i am curious to see where we are as a fan base.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,303
    Can you stop posting? We get it. You hate Sanchez.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,481
    I never liked either and I'll reserve judgement until I see the Jets with a real OC

  4. #4
    another thread on this?
    Last edited by hamann; 12-20-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: mistake

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,361
    is this a game between you and the mods? are you going for some kinda record for threads deleted?!

  6. #6
    wow..there's only 10 other threads like this one...really original too...Sanchize did enough to win today. He absolutely need better coaching though.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    at you considering yourself in the jets fanbase


  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    is this a game between you and the mods? are you going for some kinda record for threads deleted?!
    this should not be deleted.....this is for infrmational purposes.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    at you considering yourself in the jets fanbase

    dont f-ing ask me why i couldnt tell you.

    vote and shut up.

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by bman View Post
    wow..there's only 10 other threads like this one...really original too...Sanchize did enough to win today. He absolutely need better coaching though.
    is 3 picks doing enough to lose?

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,361
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this should not be deleted.....this is for infrmational purposes.
    well, i voted. but you're killing my thread count with me posting in all your soon to be deleted threads, and all.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    after another 3 pick performance i am curious to see where we are as a fan base.
    The stats are misleading. His picks are not why we lost? 3 missed FGs, penalties, and a non-clutch D is the reason.

    The picks led to and early FG. That's it.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,651
    Images
    142
    Intersanchize.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    well, i voted. but you're killing my thread count with me posting in all your soon to be deleted threads, and all.
    this is a good poll .

    what did u vote? how do you think it will end?? 60% sanchise 40% suckchize is my guess.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    is 3 picks doing enough to lose?
    You are focusing all your Jet pain on one guy who only deserves a bit of the blame. No rook ever does much. Ryan and Flacco were freaks

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    8,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this is a good poll .

    what did u vote? how do you think it will end?? 60% sanchise 40% suckchize is my guess.
    either dumped or deleted

  17. #17
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by obrienssong View Post
    You are focusing all your Jet pain on one guy who only deserves a bit of the blame. No rook ever does much. Ryan and Flacco were freaks
    i realize rooks dont do much but sanchez shows me nothing to think he will ever change.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DBAKE View Post
    this is a good poll .

    what did u vote? how do you think it will end?? 60% sanchise 40% suckchize is my guess.
    No its not.

  19. #19
    DBAKE.... or DB***H?

    Seriously we get you hate him but like it or not he's a rookie QB and you don't just give up on an investment that quickly. Don't ever become an investor in the stock market for your own sake.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    3,432
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    either dumped or deleted
    if so it would be from a sanchise lovin mod who cant stand to see boy wonder stuggle!!!1

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us