Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is Rex too loose of a cannon to be a great head coach?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3417337]How do you know how much time I spend and where? :zzz:

and why the ethnic slur. Didn't think that was allowed here.:steamin:

and [B]why would ANYONE stay on ONE sports board[/B] unless they were afraid of what other fans might have to say about their team on other boards?

Getting different viewpoints on which way your team is heading, what needs to be fixed, and how your team is percieved by fans around the league sure is scary if you're a homeboy:yes: but that's ok, just stay here and keep saying "wait til next year" if it makes you feel good .:P

Hey, This is fun:eek:[/QUOTE]

1. I'm a Jets fan who wants to talk about the Jets. I couldn't care less about what's happening on a Pats or Broncos board.
    2. I generally don't have time for another board.
    3. I am not some weirdo who gets off on going to rival teams board to troll/sh!t talk. I think that's pretty pathetic, tbh.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3416784]The only stat that should be used to measure Wrecks is 7-7.

And seeing that he has the #1 defense and the #1 running game, that is a very sorry performance by Tubby.[/QUOTE]

Really, is that the only stat jackass?

So what is New England's excuse with all the talent they have?

The Jets are 7-7 because our rookie franchise QB is going through growing pains. There are at least 4 games where an INT less here, or a made FG there, and a play on ST's on kick returns, the Jets are 11-3. 4 brutal losses. The only game they got beat up in was the 2nd Pats game in Foxboro, the rest have been heartbreaking losses. Hell, the 2nd Miami loss, the Jets dominated, Miami couldn't do squat all day, 100 yds of total offense to the Jets 400+, but because of 2 improbably kick off returns against a Westoff ST's unit, the Jets lost the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    2 points

1) (for SI Patsfan) BB was crap for his entire Brown career and worse crap in his first Patriot year. Then he hired Estrella and cheated. His cheating continued for the entire 18-1 season unless you believe he actually turned over ALL his tape library on those two measly tapes he sent to the NFL. Serial cheaters do not stop their cheating that easily. Wireless finally ended and since wireless BB hasn't won ****.

2) Fauxjet -- I happen to know exactly where this obsessed IT nerd posts and he posts there 24/7 365. It is the most important thing in his life. You can see for yourself if you want to. PM me and I will be happy to forward the URL and his username

All League
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3416784]The only stat that should be used to measure Wrecks is 7-7.

And seeing that he has the #1 defense and the #1 running game, that is a very sorry performance by Tubby.[/QUOTE]

We have Rex to thank for that #1 defense. I for one think that where we are is EXACTLY where we should be with a rookie QB. People on this board who continually KILL sanchez when he makes mistakes seem to forget that this is how a rookie QB usually performs during his first year, most of the time WORSE.

Fans got spoiled last year with the performances of Flacco and Ryan and everyone thought that they were the new mold for a rookie QB. No.

Get real. A rookie QB is going to gave his struggles his 1st year.

Rex has done a lot of GREAT things for this franchise already and I love him being our HC. He's definitely the right man for this job. And Sanchez is DEFINITELY our franchise QB. He's gunna be good. We just need to give him time.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3417359]Really, is that the only stat jackass?

So what is New England's excuse with all the talent they have?

The Jets are 7-7 because our rookie franchise QB is going through growing pains. There are at least 4 games where an INT less here, or a made FG there, and a play on ST's on kick returns, the Jets are 11-3. 4 brutal losses. The only game they got beat up in was the 2nd Pats game in Foxboro, the rest have been heartbreaking losses. Hell, the 2nd Miami loss, the Jets dominated, Miami couldn't do squat all day, 100 yds of total offense to the Jets 400+, but because of 2 improbably kick off returns against a Westoff ST's unit, the Jets lost the game.[/QUOTE]

No, the Jets are 7-7 becuse their overrated defense could not come up with a crucial stop when the game was on the line.

Jets Insider VIP
    7-7 as a rookie HC after 14

far superior to Belish1t's first year as a rookie HC in Cleveland and also far superior to his first year (after multiple years as a HC) with the Patri*ts before he finally hired Matt Estrella

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3417366]No, the Jets are 7-7 becuse their overrated defense could not come up with a crucial stop when the game was on the line.[/QUOTE]

You're wrong, you should really learn the game of football and stop living your miserable life in your mother's basement trolling on every Jet fan message you can find, only to smother any Jet fan that dares to support his or her team.

Jets Insider VIP
    more than 47000 posts and still a clueless clown

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3417370]You're wrong.[/QUOTE]

You are dumber than I thought if you don't think that overrated defense was responsible for those losses.

Jets Insider VIP
    please stop your personal attacks on jet fans

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3417374]You are dumber than I thought if you don't think that overrated defense was responsible for those losses.[/QUOTE]

That defense gave up 100 of total yds of offense, completely shut down the wildcat and anything Miami could throw at them.

They shutdown Ryan and the Falcons until that final drive, they gave up 10 points to a potent Ryan lead offensive team, the offense has to do it's job. They make one of those 3 FG's they missed due to bad snap, bad hold, and a block, the win the game.

Stop posting about football, you are clueless.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3417388]That defense gave up 100 of total yds of offense, completely shut down the wildcat and anything Miami could throw at them.

They shutdown Ryan and the Falcons until that final drive, they gave up 10 points to a potent Ryan lead offensive team, the offense has to do it's job. They make one of those 3 FG's they missed due to bad snap, bad hold, and a block, the win the game.

Stop posting about football, you are clueless.[/QUOTE]

Yet with the game in reach they gave up a 70ish? yard drive to Chad Henne. They blew the lead against the Dolphins in the first game and again against the Jaguars after Sanchez got us in the lead. Then they got soft in the only drive that mattered against the Falcons.

Yes, I'm looking forward to what this team is going to be capable of next year. Yes, Rex Ryan has taken this defense to a new level but there is still another level it still has to reach to even be considered great.

Also I hate BB and he is a cheating scumbag but he has rings coming out his ass.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3417388]That defense gave up 100 of total yds of offense, completely shut down the wildcat and anything Miami could throw at them.

Stop posting about football, you are clueless.[/QUOTE]

Fooball is a game of inches and there are 3 phases. ST, Offense and Defense. One or two plays a game can be the difference between losing and winning. The Jets haven't learned how to make those plays. Being great on defense only counts when the game is on the line and you make the stop. Tony G says Hi.

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3417629]Fooball is a game of inches and there are 3 phases. ST, Offense and Defense. One or two plays a game can be the difference between losing and winning. The Jets haven't learned how to make those plays. Being great on defense only counts when the game is on the line and you make the stop. Tony G says Hi.[/QUOTE]

please send your resume to the JETS. It's obvious how smart you are.

Get a life.:zzz::zzz::zzz:

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3417629]Fooball is a game of inches and there are 3 phases. ST, Offense and Defense. One or two plays a game can be the difference between losing and winning. The Jets haven't learned how to make those plays. Being great on defense only counts when the game is on the line and you make the stop. Tony G says Hi.[/QUOTE]

They made a goal line stand on first down, they've displayed how great they have been this year on many occasions. You can only keep a good offensive team like Atlanta down only so long, giving up 3 points with 1:30 to play, with the number of 3 and outs Atlanta had, and under 200 yds of offense is a display of great defense.

Come out of the closet clown, and tell the board the only reason you're posting here is because of me.

Jets Insider VIP
    please continue to respond to FauxJet07 --- the obsessed little nerd lives for it