Thread: You want playoffs?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

You want playoffs?

We're in - this week is round 1 - on the road against the number one seed - win and you get to keep playing - lose and you might as well go home. No way Jags and Miami win out. Belichek always had the key to beating the Colts - hit em hard and hit em often and they won't want to finish the game -especially with homefield sewn up. I love our chances as long as the D is PHYSICAL!!!

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Kyle59;3416640]We're in - this week is round 1 - on the road against the number one seed - win and you get to keep playing - lose and you might as well go home. No way Jags and Miami win out. Belichek always had the key to beating the Colts - hit em hard and hit em often and they won't want to finish the game -especially with homefield sewn up. I love our chances as long as the D is PHYSICAL!!![/QUOTE]

+ 1 i think this is a winnable game...keep knocking manning down and they wont even let him compete....i feel a big game from Scott and Harris...all we need is marky mark to manage the game and put up more than 2 TD's

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigJet85;3416646]+ 1 i think this is a winnable game...keep knocking manning down and they wont even let him compete....i feel a big game from Scott and Harris...all we need is marky mark to manage the game and put up more than 2 TD's[/QUOTE]

& Less then 2 Int`s!:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I posted this elsewhere, but I'll do it again.
    Manning has been sacked 10 times this year - in 13 games.
    He has a great offensive line. He has a quick release. He is the best QB in the game.
    The Jets pass rush stinks. Pass defense, however, is great. So far.
    If the Jets start hitting him late, penalties or ejections may occur.

That said, something is going on. The point spread dropped from 7 (which I thought was low) to 5 1/2. Everyone can't sit out but maybe Manning will be a quarter or a half. Same with Wayne and/or Clarke. Something leaked out for a spread to change like that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    huge, huge huge game. hit manning early and he'll be out (no injury of course). let's go!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    prettty sure i started this mentality like 3 weeks ago... were out now.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Patriots beat the Jaguars and Texans beat the Dolphins @ 1:00, the Jets will then be playing for the 6th seed of the playoffs @ 4:00. The Steelers beating the Ravens @ 1:00 would also be nice.

After our special teams blew the game last week against the damn Falcons, I'm not sure I'll be able to get excited for this Colts game until 4:00 on Sunday...Then it's do or die time.

All I know is...Our rushing attack better play lights out against this smaller Colts front 7, Sanchez and the Jets better turn potential 3 points, into TD's.

This could be an early playoff game but damn...It's hard for me, as a fan, to recover from that Falcons loss. The only thing that will help me enjoy week 17 is a Jets W over the damn undefeated Colts here in week 16.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3417092]

The only thing that will help me enjoy week 17 is a Jets W over the damn undefeated Colts here in week 16.

[/QUOTE]

The Jets can't even beat the Bills, Phins, Jags and Falcons.

Like the Jets have a shot of beating the undefeated Colts.:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WeskerLogan;3416894]huge, huge huge game. hit manning early and he'll be out (no injury of course). let's go!!!![/QUOTE]

Just hit Manning like they did Brady the first meeting

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3417095]The Jets can't even beat the Bills, Phins, Jags and Falcons.

Like the Jets have a shot of beating the undefeated Colts.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So what will you think after the Jets DO beat them?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3417095]The Jets can't even beat the Bills, Phins, Jags and Falcons.

I am not very optimistic either, but doesn't it sound Jet like? Lose to all of these stinky teams and then beat the undefeated colts?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3417539]I am not very optimistic either, but doesn't it sound Jet like? Lose to all of these stinky teams and then beat the undefeated colts?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, that's why we'll win. We won't make the playoffs though,....that's what would make it Jet-like

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost like the Giants had a shot @ the undefeated Patsies:D MERRY MERRY