Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Do you think this artist is a stalker?

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108

    Do you think this artist is a stalker?


  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    The artist didn't make Rachel's bewbs floppy enough.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn Heights
    Posts
    2,462
    Man, if Rachel Ray is your muse, then its time to put down the paintbrushes.

    Yikes.

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Ha Ha Ha View Post
    Man, if Rachel Ray is your muse, then its time to put down the paintbrushes.

    Yikes.
    Rachel Ray=Nicholas from eight is enough with olive oil.



    _

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,540
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Rachel Ray=Nicholas from eight is enough with olive oil.



    _

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    33,211
    There are no appliances or cooking utensils in that pic...what gives?

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jets Stadium Section 246
    Posts
    36,924
    What's scarier...

    a. That someone actually painted such a complex piece involving Rachel Ray
    b. There are 9 bids for it

    ?

  8. #8
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Umm... and how did you "stumble" upon this work of art?

  9. #9
    Charter JI Member
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,276
    as long as that painting doesn't talk it seems ok to me

  10. #10
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    as long as that painting doesn't talk it seems ok to me
    But that's one of her best attributes, that smokey, raspy voice.....OOO-LA-LA!! Oh and her bi-i-i-ig mouth.......yeah......that's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

    'scuse me. back in 5.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    But that's one of her best attributes, that smokey, raspy voice.....OOO-LA-LA!! Oh and her bi-i-i-ig mouth.......yeah......that's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

    'scuse me. back in 5.
    Sackdance dated her.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    But that's one of her best attributes, that smokey, raspy voice.....OOO-LA-LA!! .
    Like Fishooked, RIP, without the heavy metal dreams.

  13. #13
    Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    I'd love to see the look on that mom's face (she's sitting down in the back) when she turns toward the camera!

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Sackdance dated her.
    Who did what now? Willis?

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    I would have had Rachel riding the grotesquely large phallus of "the Horned One". To the viewer of the canvas, it would explain Rachel's selling of her soul for pop culture immortality.

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I'd love to see the look on that mom's face (she's sitting down in the back) when she turns toward the camera!


    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Who did what now? Willis?
    Sackdance said he went on one date with Rachel Ray. Said her azz sucked.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Its not even a ripoff of Botticelli. WTF are the cherubs pouring into the clamshell - moisturizer?!

    I'd be pissed if I was her.

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Its not even a ripoff of Botticelli. WTF are the cherubs pouring into the clamshell - moisturizer?!

    I'd be pissed if I was her.
    Please, Quantum, "were her". In this joyous season of giving, why not give the gift of good grammar and proper word usage to all on this board?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Please, Quantum, "were her". In this joyous season of giving, why not give the gift of good grammar and proper word usage to all on this board?
    **** ** *******!


    Better?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us