Thread: More evidence of the risks of rooting for the road team in Philly

Veteran

More evidence of the risks of rooting for the road team in Philly

[B]Generally speaking, it's not a good idea to root for the road team in most NFL stadiums. It's particularly risky in places like Philadelphia.

And nothing heightens the potential peril like the products of a snowstorm.

Don't believe us? Just ask these 49ers fans who opted to wear Michael Crabtree and Patrick Willis jerseys to Sunday's game against the Eagle[/B]s

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2isksLw0jW8[/url]

Just watch. Dude's are gonna slip up one day and find themselves 6 feet under by a fan who retaliates.

every one of those pieces of hot garbage should be taken out to the back and shot.

All League
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT JETS FANS WERE THE WORST DRUNK FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Nothing wrong with trying to keep the house green....

All League
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3417122]Nothing wrong with trying to keep the house green....[/QUOTE]

agreed

Jets Insider VIP
    Philly fans are animals. Love the security at that place...

Veteran
    I'm kinda surprised those clowns couldn't find anything heavier to throw. Something that could have done a little bit of damage. Must have been early in the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Philly fans--worst fans in the world.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Super Mario;3417489]Philly fans--worst fans in the world.[/QUOTE]

Let me tell you something, Philly fans are the best fans in the world...Their history until as of late is similar to the Jets without a SB, however, still no SB. The fans are there week in week out, in full throat supporting the team even when Mcnabb is throwing worm balls etc. The problem usually arises when some idiot dressed in other colors cheers, or turns around, or says something to the crowd. I realize in a perfect world they should be left alone, however, who is the idiot that left his house that morning wearing the opposing colors into a place that is known to be hostile to outsiders. I can not wait for the day when Jets games feel like an Eagle game,I'm not talking about violence. Rex is trying to get the crowd in the game, that Patriot game should be what all games are like. Instead of having tit shows. Tick Tock, the Mothr Phukin house is locked. Welcome to Philly North.

All League
    aww dammit i cant see the pic....

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3417654]Let me tell you something, Philly fans are the best fans in the world...Their history until as of late is similar to the Jets without a SB, however, still no SB. The fans are there week in week out, in full throat supporting the team even when Mcnabb is throwing worm balls etc. The problem usually arises when some idiot dressed in other colors cheers, or turns around, or says something to the crowd. I realize in a perfect world they should be left alone, however, who is the idiot that left his house that morning wearing the opposing colors into a place that is known to be hostile to outsiders. I can not wait for the day when Jets games feel like an Eagle game,I'm not talking about violence. Rex is trying to get the crowd in the game, that Patriot game should be what all games are like. Instead of having tit shows. Tick Tock, the Mothr Phukin house is locked. Welcome to Philly North.[/QUOTE]

Could not have put it better myself. :yes: