Thread: This Sunday, the Giants play their last game ever at Giants Stadium

Banned

This Sunday, the Giants play their last game ever at Giants Stadium

Then they pack up and leave.

So as soon as their game ends, can we finally knock down those stupid blue "Giants Stadium" signs? How can it still be their stadium...they don't play in it?:D

[QUOTE=steve mcqueen;3417407]Then they pack up and leave.

So as soon as their game ends, can we finally knock down those stupid blue "Giants Stadium" signs? How can it still be their stadium...they don't play in it?:D[/QUOTE]

JetBlue is the perfect name!!!!!! I wish that was it. 2010 cant come soon enough.

[QUOTE=steve mcqueen;3417407]
    So as soon as their game ends, can we finally knock down those stupid blue "Giants Stadium" signs? How can it still be their stadium...they don't play in it?:D[/QUOTE]

I'm sure Woody will ask. Then the Giants will tell him to F**K off, and he'll apologize like the b*tch he is.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Toooon;3417421]I'm sure Woody will ask. Then the Giants will tell him to F**K off, and he'll apologize like the b*tch he is.[/QUOTE]

I bet they move those 2 Giant Stadium signs on top of their new TF inside the Meadowlands just to piss off Jet fans.:steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    It's not the stadium that matters, it's the team and the STH's.

Don't the Giants practice there? In which case they won't be packing up until their season and playoff hopes are over.

I know its Christmas and all, but......

Who gives a F##k about the Giants and their stadium.

im not sure if im remembering correctly but was it Herm the one year when he had them hang HUGE jets flags on the side of the stadium.

I think i remember reading an article about how he was involved somehow in getting a crew to hang the huge banners over the giants signs during our home games.. then the giants ownership got pissy..

am i nuts or do other people remember this

Banned
    [QUOTE=Chrebetfan80;3417918]im not sure if im remembering correctly but was it Herm the one year when he had them hang HUGE jets flags on the side of the stadium.

I think i remember reading an article about how he was involved somehow in getting a crew to hang the huge banners over the giants signs during our home games.. then the giants ownership got pissy..

am i nuts or do other people remember this[/QUOTE]

I think they remember huge banners under the Giants sign...I don't remember if they actually hung them over the Giants Stadium signs to cover them at any point.

[QUOTE=Shea319now314;3417827]I know its Christmas and all, but......

Who gives a F##k about the Giants and their stadium.[/QUOTE]

What's Christmas got to do with it..... Fu%k the Giants anyway.

Jets Insider VIP
    no signs were ever put OVER or covering the blue GIANTS STADIUM signs. They did put crepe paper banners under those signs for a couple of year similar to the crepe paper signage on the sidewalls