Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Santa stuff

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Santa stuff

First, Merry Christmas to you all!!

I have a couple sites to share if you have kids. First is Christmasdialer.com, you enter your telephone number, "somebody from the North Pole calls you back". Its a recorded message.

Another is portablenorthpole.tv Pretty cool site, you insert particulars about child's age, etc, then a video is produced with Santa mentioning child name, state where you live, what special gift you might be getting. It also has spot to upload a picture, which Santa then looks at as he opens the "naughty or nice" book of kids. The kids love.

Then tomoro night you can track Santa as he makes his way across the world with NORAD tracker/Santa, good way to get the kids ready for bed, cause he is getting close...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Stewdawg;3417538]First, Merry Christmas to you all!!

I have a couple sites to share if you have kids. First is Christmasdialer.com, you enter your telephone number, "somebody from the North Pole calls you back". Its a recorded message.

Another is portablenorthpole.tv Pretty cool site, you insert particulars about child's age, etc, then a video is produced with Santa mentioning child name, state where you live, what special gift you might be getting. It also has spot to upload a picture, which Santa then looks at as he opens the "naughty or nice" book of kids. The kids love.

Then tomoro night you can track Santa as he makes his way across the world with NORAD tracker/Santa, good way to get the kids ready for bed, cause he is getting close...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tipps. A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks. My 3 year old just received her first phone call from Santa. She is sooo excited right now.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! This will be fun!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    We did the PNP, the kids loved it. We'll do the phone call today and track Santa later.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks

Santa just called my middle aged missus, the crazy Christmas woman

Thanks

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where it says area, do I put my area code or the area I live in?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AG;3417930]Where it says area, do I put my area code or the area I live in?[/QUOTE]

If you put in the area you live in, Santa actually knocks on your door. If you just want a phone call then put in your area code.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL