Thread: Colts Rule Out Garcon for Week 16

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Colts Rule Out Garcon for Week 16

[url]http://twitter.com/daverichard[/url]

Wow, that really helps out. One less option for Manning and Co. I feel confident that Revis, Lowery, Strickland, and Sheppard can handle Wayne, Collie, and Baskett. And then of course it makes it easier to gameplan against Dallas Clark; hopefully none of the LB's will ever be covering him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice. all we need is rex ryans list to santa...no manning, clark, wayne, freeny, bracket, addai...would make it a whole lot easier sunday for us.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Lizard King;3418361]nice. all we need is rex ryans list to santa...no manning, clark, wayne, freeny, bracket, addai...would make it a whole lot easier sunday for us.[/QUOTE]

Rex can scratch that list and come up with a new 1 its simple Peyton Manning... nobody else matters if they sit him... unfortunately i dont see that happening

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that there is zero chance that Manning doesn't start. And I don't think they will rest him in the second half unless they are up by at least three touchdowns.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think that it will be a crazy one sided game for the colts if anything i think it will be really close and in that case if manning isnt getting slammed every other play he will finish out the game and try ro win another for the streak....i hope not and i hope he sits second half...but i doubt it also./

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Super Mario;3418360][url]http://twitter.com/daverichard[/url]

Wow, that really helps out. One less option for Manning and Co. I feel confident that Revis, Lowery, Strickland, and Sheppard can handle Wayne, Collie, and Baskett. And then of course it makes it easier to gameplan against Dallas Clark; hopefully none of the LB's will ever be covering him.[/QUOTE]

Gholston will cover Clark NO PROBLEM. Probably hit him with a clip board.:rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Jets are gonna win tomorrow.

They will win the last 2 games and still not make the playoffs just to torture us