Thread: Anyone Else Have Money on the USC/BC game...Officiating Is Making Me SICK!!

Anyone Else Have Money on the USC/BC game...Officiating Is Making Me SICK!!

Does anyone else have money on the sc/bc game?! There have been two plays they reviewed that CLEARLY should have been revesed but they kept them as called on the field. HolySh*t, my five year old would have reversed these calls! Anyone else absolutely steaming about this!!

Practice Squad
    Nope, but crapy reviews

I saw a pass reception by USC's D. Williams that looked close to being out of bounds ... but none of the replays showed the play from a "front" angle, so it was impossible to tell whether he had possesion before he stepped out of bounds. Ref was right on it though, so the play stood.

I also saw a BC touchdown run in which the running back was clearly down before "scoring". Can't believe that one wasn't reversed.

Are those the plays you're speaking of?

Quote Originally Posted by FreemanMC View Post
    I saw a pass reception by USC's D. Williams that looked close to being out of bounds ... but none of the replays showed the play from a "front" angle, so it was impossible to tell whether he had possesion before he stepped out of bounds. Ref was right on it though, so the play stood.

I also saw a BC touchdown run in which the running back was clearly down before "scoring". Can't believe that one wasn't reversed.

Are those the plays you're speaking of?

I was refereing to the kickoff when the ball clearly touched the USC player where he wasnt blocked into the kick and the long pass down the sideline, I wasnt even refering to the one where the runner was clearly down, but that one too. Also very poor ball spotting by thge refs. Horrible officiating, just horrible

All Pro
    i picked usc money line & the under... =)

I had BC & felt your pain...not overturning the call when it CLEARLY hit off the USC players foot was inexcusable. That's why you have official reviews! But I must say, the way the 25 year old freshman QB playes, they didnt deserve to cover...he sucked!

Banned
    I knew it was a lost cause when BC fumbled inside the USC 10 yd line and USC ran it back to the 35. The running play for a TD showed the BC RB's knee didn't touch until ball on GL. The other plays were questionable that went in USC's favor. Hate to complain about officiating because BC didn't deserve to win anyway. Shinskie is no Matt Ryan.

Banned
    I knew it was a lost cause when BC fumbled inside the USC 10 yd line and USC ran it back to the 35. The running play for a TD showed the BC RB's knee didn't touch until ball on GL. The other plays were questionable that went in USC's favor. Hate to complain about officiating because BC didn't deserve to win anyway. Shinskie is no Matt Ryan.

Banned
    There's an echo in here