Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Florida's New Coach: Nick Saban!

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like

    Talking Florida's New Coach: Nick Saban!

    That would be AWESOME, and it could happen. I think he's better than Urban.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangold's Brother View Post
    That would be AWESOME, and it could happen. I think he's better than Urban.
    Yeah that's the move for Saban. Ummm has anyone ever told you that crack kills? Just say no to drugs.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why not? He left LSU after winning it all, then 2 years in the NFL, now 2 yrs with Bama, with whom he's about to win it all, so he's a comin' yo!!!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    603
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangold's Brother View Post
    Why not? He left LSU after winning it all, then 2 years in the NFL, now 2 yrs with Bama, with whom he's about to win it all, so he's a comin' yo!!!
    Actually he coached one more year at LSU after winning the national title and then left for more money from the Dolphins. Keep dreaming though. Saban wins the title and Bama will give him an extension and raise probably making him the highest paid coach in college football.

    Most likely the next Florida coach will be Bob Stoops since he's a national championship winning head coach and already coached at Florida where he won a title there with Spurrier.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nah, the Florida job is the best gig in the country. And he's an SEC guy, so it's a no brainer. He'll take it, and we'll pay him more than Bama would (or could).

  6. #6
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangold's Brother View Post
    Nah, the Florida job is the best gig in the country. And he's an SEC guy, so it's a no brainer. He'll take it, and we'll pay him more than Bama would (or could).
    Alabama is in the SEC... and btw USC > UF, just sayin.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    15,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    Alabama is in the SEC... and btw USC > UF, just sayin.
    The sig wins easily.

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know Bama is in the SEC, and that's what I'm sayin.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,836
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve Spurrier returns home perhaps?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us