Thread: Florida's New Coach: Nick Saban!

Talking Florida's New Coach: Nick Saban!

That would be AWESOME, and it could happen. I think he's better than Urban.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangold's Brother View Post
    That would be AWESOME, and it could happen. I think he's better than Urban.
    Yeah that's the move for Saban. Ummm has anyone ever told you that crack kills? Just say no to drugs.

Why not? He left LSU after winning it all, then 2 years in the NFL, now 2 yrs with Bama, with whom he's about to win it all, so he's a comin' yo!!!

Why not? He left LSU after winning it all, then 2 years in the NFL, now 2 yrs with Bama, with whom he's about to win it all, so he's a comin' yo!!!
    Actually he coached one more year at LSU after winning the national title and then left for more money from the Dolphins. Keep dreaming though. Saban wins the title and Bama will give him an extension and raise probably making him the highest paid coach in college football.

Most likely the next Florida coach will be Bob Stoops since he's a national championship winning head coach and already coached at Florida where he won a title there with Spurrier.

Nah, the Florida job is the best gig in the country. And he's an SEC guy, so it's a no brainer. He'll take it, and we'll pay him more than Bama would (or could).

Undrafted Free Agent
    Nah, the Florida job is the best gig in the country. And he's an SEC guy, so it's a no brainer. He'll take it, and we'll pay him more than Bama would (or could).
    Alabama is in the SEC... and btw USC > UF, just sayin.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    Alabama is in the SEC... and btw USC > UF, just sayin.
    The sig wins easily.

I know Bama is in the SEC, and that's what I'm sayin.

Steve Spurrier returns home perhaps?