Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: It's OFFICIAL - Jets control their own destiny!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    St.Pete, FL
    Posts
    6,100

    It's OFFICIAL - Jets control their own destiny!

    Dolphins lost!

    Jaguars lost!

    Ravens lost!

    What an amazing feeling heading into this game against the Colts!

    Here it is: Week 16, and the Jets now have full controll over their the road to the playoffs. What an amazing feeling.

    J-E-T-S

    Jets!
    Jets!
    Jets!


    Now the tough part....Take out this Colts team starting @ 4:15!

  2. #2
    Lets GOOOOOOO!

  3. #3
    Yay.

    Oh ****, we're playing Indy.

  4. #4
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,431
    J

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    Lets GOOOOOOO!
    front runner

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenseWinsChampionships2 View Post
    Dolphins lost!

    Jaguars lost!

    Ravens lost!

    What an amazing feeling heading into this game against the Colts!

    Here it is: Week 16, and the Jets now have full controll over their the road to the playoffs. What an amazing feeling.

    J-E-T-S

    Jets!
    Jets!
    Jets!


    Now the tough part....Take out this Colts team starting @ 4:15!
    Colts- 38
    Jets- 6

    Just sayin'

  8. #8
    The Jets are not beating the Colts. Peyton Manning is going to de-pants the Jets' D and it won't be pretty.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Colts- 38
    Jets- 6

    Just sayin'
    Thanks for bringing us back to earth...Lost it there for a moment.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Colts- 38
    Jets- 6

    Just sayin'
    This.

    I have a feeling it'll be over in like 5 minutes. Sanchez pick-6 on the first play.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaSanchez View Post
    The Jets are not beating the Colts. Peyton Manning is going to de-pants the Jets' D and it won't be pretty.
    Should have just won the Falcons game.

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County,NJ
    Posts
    513
    COME ON JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by VivaSanchez View Post
    The Jets are not beating the Colts. Peyton Manning is going to de-pants the Jets' D and it won't be pretty.
    I think there's a small chance that the Jets win this game. I certainly don't foresee a Colts blowout victory.

    And I'm usually one of the "negative nancy" type of Jets fans.

  14. #14
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Bayonne, NJ
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Colts- 38
    Jets- 6

    Just sayin'
    go **** yourself
    just sayin'

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketJet View Post
    go **** yourself
    just sayin'
    +10000

    That being said, what a cruel joke it is that the Jets need 2 wins to make the playoffs, against two playoff-bound teams. They could have easily beat Buffalo in OT and one of the games against Miami and would have already been guaranteed a berth. But no.

    Same old Jets, as they say.

  16. #16
    Good luck. Try scoring more than 7 points to match the Indy Juggernaut!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Should have just won the Falcons game.
    ...and the Buffalo game, one of the Miami games, and the Jax game.

    We should have clinched by now.

    On the other hand, if I had wheels, I'd be car, if my aunt had a set of balls, she'd be my uncle, etc, etc.

    Regardless, go Jets!

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    +10000

    That being said, what a cruel joke it is that the Jets need 2 wins to make the playoffs, against two playoff-bound teams. They could have easily beat Buffalo in OT and one of the games against Miami and would have already been guaranteed a berth. But no.

    Same old Jets, as they say.
    or last weeks game. or the other heartbreaker at home.
    it's so painful.

  19. #19
    Don't blow your load just yet! As much of an optimist that I am, our #1 defense that never does anything for us is already stinking up the joint. Oh yeah did I mention that our #1 running game is doing the same. It really dosent matter because with schitenheimer we will never be any good. Schity must GO!

  20. #20
    your great feeling will soon turn into crushing depression...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us