Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: we all knew the season was over last week

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like

    we all knew the season was over last week

    We had hopes of beating the colts. But who are we kidding. We would never compete in a game with a guy like shotty making play calls. This guy is horrible. Always trying to get cute and trying to outsmart the defense, he has been out coached every game. Mostly every one said we don't have a hole anywhere in our team. But we have a massive hole in the 2nd corner position. Lito is garbage, lowery is slow.

    Uh as i wrote this, the commentator said that if shotty wanted to come back next year he will accept him back. NOOOOOO!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    We had hopes of beating the colts. But who are we kidding. We would never compete in a game with a guy like shotty making play calls. This guy is horrible. Always trying to get cute and trying to outsmart the defense, he has been out coached every game. Mostly every one said we don't have a hole anywhere in our team. But we have a massive hole in the 2nd corner position. Lito is garbage, lowery is slow.

    Uh as i wrote this, the commentator said that if shotty wanted to come back next year he will accept him back. NOOOOOO!
    ok I agree Shotty sucks, but why do you piece of **** fans lose hope half way through every game? we are down 6 with the ball.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    ok I agree Shotty sucks, but why do you piece of **** fans lose hope half way through every game? we are down 6 with the ball.
    cause of the guy named shotty. how can we compete with him. If we can stop the trickery we might have a chance. but shotty takes everything out of you when he does that end around and that other wildcat thing. It enver works so why keep going at it

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    cause of the guy named shotty. how can we compete with him. If we can stop the trickery we might have a chance. but shotty takes everything out of you when he does that end around and that other wildcat thing. It enver works so why keep going at it
    ok I hope you stop watching... 10-9 Jets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us