Thread: we all knew the season was over last week

we all knew the season was over last week

We had hopes of beating the colts. But who are we kidding. We would never compete in a game with a guy like shotty making play calls. This guy is horrible. Always trying to get cute and trying to outsmart the defense, he has been out coached every game. Mostly every one said we don't have a hole anywhere in our team. But we have a massive hole in the 2nd corner position. Lito is garbage, lowery is slow.

Uh as i wrote this, the commentator said that if shotty wanted to come back next year he will accept him back. NOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    We had hopes of beating the colts. But who are we kidding. We would never compete in a game with a guy like shotty making play calls. This guy is horrible. Always trying to get cute and trying to outsmart the defense, he has been out coached every game. Mostly every one said we don't have a hole anywhere in our team. But we have a massive hole in the 2nd corner position. Lito is garbage, lowery is slow.

Uh as i wrote this, the commentator said that if shotty wanted to come back next year he will accept him back. NOOOOOO!
    ok I agree Shotty sucks, but why do you piece of **** fans lose hope half way through every game? we are down 6 with the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gholstons Revenge View Post
    ok I agree Shotty sucks, but why do you piece of **** fans lose hope half way through every game? we are down 6 with the ball.
    cause of the guy named shotty. how can we compete with him. If we can stop the trickery we might have a chance. but shotty takes everything out of you when he does that end around and that other wildcat thing. It enver works so why keep going at it

Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    cause of the guy named shotty. how can we compete with him. If we can stop the trickery we might have a chance. but shotty takes everything out of you when he does that end around and that other wildcat thing. It enver works so why keep going at it
    ok I hope you stop watching... 10-9 Jets.