Thread: Does Ainge get any shot in '10 if Sanchez blows Bengals game?

Does Ainge get any shot in '10 if Sanchez blows Bengals game?

poll coming

PS - I say yes.

All League
    lol?

Perfectly valid question.

Didnt deserve the heeve ho.

Hall Of Fame
    Jetman73- Your continued ghey infatuation with me has become, quite frankly, downright creepy.

For the last time--I like WOMEN. I don't like men, especially big fat stupid lazy slobs.

And there is no need to be embarrassed about not going to college. It's actually MORE embarrassing that you have to put an avatar up for a college that you couldn't get in to.

It's embarrassing. And insulting to my alma mater.

By the way, you are such a D-bag.

Hall Of Fame
    Mods-why was this great tread by Shroy dumped, then locked? Shouldn't we be able to debate this stuff?

If someone wants to throw crap out there, why is it being locked? Dump it, but allow us all to retort, no?

Geez. I no longer understand this place.

Give Sanchez a pass when he loses this sunday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manning only needs 15 min to beat you.

The only way to beat the Colts is to have a shootout and hope you pick off Manning 2-3 times while making no mistakes on your end. Its the only way.

Eli Manning can do this. Flacco can. Rivers can. But, Sanchez cant. Forcing himto throw that often, especially into downfield coverages, he's going to get picked at least 3 times. And, there goes the game. Sanchez getting picked 2+ times - Jets record: 0-5.

So, its gonna be ugly this sunday. And, once and for all we'll be out of the playoff hunt. But, hopefully the kid will learn.

Colts 27
    Jets 17

Shroy48/Jetman73