Thread: Peyton is great. Made Revis look ordinary.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Peyton is great. Made Revis look ordinary.

I hate to admit this...

I mean, Peyton did play an extra year at T instead of allowing himself to be drafted by the 1-15 Jets.

WE could have been the winningest team in the NFL the past 10 years - not the Colts.

But, either Peyton semi-owned Revis today OR Revis was just plain spooked by #18. No fear of Revis what-so-ever. Took it right to #24.

I hope Revis has a great game against the Bengals because another average performance and our defense suddenly becomes average as well (almost)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it your goal to have every one of your posts end up in the Dump?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Is it your goal to have every one of your posts end up in the Dump?
    His family is very proud of him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno about ordinary, but definitely humbled to a more "mortal" like corner

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was more Wayne then Peyton.....Wayne was able to create some seperation. Probably would've had the TD too if Peyton threw a better ball. It's okay though, Revis is allowed to be human at times.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wayne had maybe 3 or 4 catches when he was pulled? He didnt get owned. LITO SHEPPARD was getting owned by Manning and Collie, not Revis. And we played Dallas Clark very well too.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wayne had 3 catches for 33 yards and 2 of those Peyton had to put in the PERFECT SPOT.

Revis is fine calm down

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revis did shut down Austin Collie after Manning and Wayne were pulled from the game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was definitely Wayne more than Manning. If anything Manning let a couple of throws get away from him where Wayne was wide open.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jetman73- Your continued ghey infatuation with me has become, quite frankly, downright creepy.

For the last time--I like WOMEN. I don't like men, especially big fat stupid lazy slobs.

And there is no need to be embarrassed about not going to college. It's actually MORE embarrassing that you have to put an avatar up for a college that you couldn't get in to.

It's embarrassing. And insulting to my alma mater.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    3 for 33 in 2.5 quarters. 1 Illegal contact Big deal. Seriously he was targeted 7 times indoors with the best QB in the game. That's ordinary???

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    I hate to admit this...

I mean, Peyton did play an extra year at T instead of allowing himself to be drafted by the 1-15 Jets.

WE could have been the winningest team in the NFL the past 10 years - not the Colts.

But, either Peyton semi-owned Revis today OR Revis was just plain spooked by #18. No fear of Revis what-so-ever. Took it right to #24.

I hope Revis has a great game against the Bengals because another average performance and our defense suddenly becomes average as well (almost)

Jackass.

_

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Vick View Post
    Revis did shut down Austin Collie after Manning and Wayne were pulled from the game.
    lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    I hate to admit this...

Manning was spooked of Revis because he was extra careful throwing to Wayne. That pass on the left side Wayne was open but Manning put it too far aware Revis was on him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't say he looked ordinary.

Wayne had 3 catches in the first 2.5 quarters. Revis is still the best, don't worry.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what some of you guys are talking about. I was at the game and as far as i'm concerned, Revis shut down Wayne. I focused on their matchup on almost every play. Revis was all over him and definately covered him well. Wayne had 3 catches for 33 yds. Manning was looking for Wayne on a lot of plays and Revis had him covered so he went to another receiver. Revis played a hell of a game and i am very impressed with Revis ability to cover. He's special, very special. i bet if you asked Wayne he would say the same.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are such a d-bag.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way man. Revis is a BEAST, but we really need another competent corner on the other side. Hope we address that in the draft