Thread: We could host playoff game

Practice Squad

We could host playoff game

Sunday January 24th, championship game against the 6th seed. Not sure of the time but it will be on CBS and at the Meadowlands. Have the 5 & 6 ever played before? Should I put the crack pipe down immediately and step away?

All Pro
    I thought the same thing, watch how fast the ticket invoice comes from the Jets offices now - lol

[QUOTE=NEWNYJETS;3423783]Sunday January 24th, championship game against the 6th seed. Not sure of the time but it will be on CBS and at the Meadowlands. Have the 5 & 6 ever played before? [B]Should I put the crack pipe down immediately and step away?[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes. That just doesn't happen.

we could also be out of the playoffs entirely

AFC Championship game: Ravens vs. Jets at the Meadowlands baby!!!

How about they make the playoffs first?

When will people learn..

[QUOTE=NEWNYJETS;3423783]Sunday January 24th, championship game against the 6th seed. Not sure of the time but it will be on CBS and at the Meadowlands. Have the 5 & 6 ever played before? Should I put the crack pipe down immediately and step away?[/QUOTE]

I would get my game day outfit ready NOW! :yes:

[QUOTE=C Mart;3423796]How about they make the playoffs first?

When will people learn..[/QUOTE]

haha... Players aren't allowed to look ahead, fans ARE. Dreaming about the future and what COULD BE is part of the fun of being a fan... and it's a BIG PART of being a Jets fan :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Will our Superbowl parade be down the Canyon of Heroes, or will they drive in circles around the Meadowlands parking lots like the Devils did? This is something we should work out now.

What will the NFL do if the Jets and the Giants bost end up hosting their respective conference championship games?

Oh....wait. Nevermind.

[QUOTE=shakin318;3423846]Will our Superbowl parade be down the Canyon of Heroes, or will they drive in circles around the Meadowlands parking lots like the Devils did? This is something we should work out now.[/QUOTE]

the devils didnt really do that, did they?

All League
    [QUOTE=NEWNYJETS;3423783]Sunday January 24th, championship game against the 6th seed. Not sure of the time but it will be on CBS and at the Meadowlands. Have the 5 & 6 ever played before? Should I put the crack pipe down immediately and step away?[/QUOTE]

Yes, put down the pipe, and get up off the floor looking for fallen crumbs to smoke.

All League
    [QUOTE=shakin318;3423846]Will our Superbowl parade be down the Canyon of Heroes, or will they drive in circles around the Meadowlands parking lots like the Devils did? This is something we should work out now.[/QUOTE]

No, they didn't really do that DID THEY?

Practice Squad
    Since DWC's not around to pat himself on the back this week I'll take his place. This was moved to the dump almost immediatly so the mods must have known the Ravens would not be able to hold up their end.

Thanks for letting me out of the dump Ham:yes: