Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: 8:20 PM Injustice

[QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3429465]Of course im in the minority, but I couldnt be happier @ the 820 gametime. Thats 520 here on the West coast, and for once I can watch the game on an actual TV set instead of squinting through grainy images on Justin.tv.

Props to all of you East coasters who have to brave the conditions to make the game. I respect and applaud your passion for the team. Give umm hell.

(Thanks NBC):O

EDIT: WTF does 20 degrees feel like?:)[/QUOTE]

Granted I have the day off Monday, but I'll be at the game and I couldn't be happier about the 8:20 start time. Should make the atmosphere that much crazier. The temperature will be brutal, but I'll dress warm and a few beers and the adrenaline will keep me from even feeling it. Bring on the elements!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3429605]Granted I have the day off Monday, but I'll be at the game and I couldn't be happier about [B]t[B]he 8:20 start time. Should make the atmosphere that much crazier.[/B][/B] The temperature will be brutal, but I'll dress warm and [B]a few beers and the adrenaline will keep me from even feeling it[/B]. Bring on the elements![/QUOTE]

HELL YEAH!!!
    CAN'T WAIT!!! AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE COLD!!!!
    LAST GAME AT THE "OLD MEADOWLANDS"
    THE CROWD WILL DEF SHOW UP!!!!
    THE NEW JETS BETTER DO THEIR PART!!!!!
    :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

[QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3429616]HELL YEAH!!!
    CAN'T WAIT!!! AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE COLD!!!!
    LAST GAME AT THE "OLD MEADOWLANDS"
    THE CROWD WILL DEF SHOW UP!!!!
    THE NEW JETS BETTER DO THEIR PART!!!!!
    :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:[/QUOTE]

Cheers to that! :yes:

I'm excited for this game the way I used to get excited to go to games when I was just a little kid. I've been wanting to just go to sleep at night and wake up Sunday since Monday. Going to bed tomorrow night will be like going to bed on Christmas Eve. Maybe it's just me, but this game feels a lot different than the Oakland "win and in" game back in '06. I've been anticipating attending this game much more than that one.

[QUOTE=copernicus;3424464]Did you go to games when you were a child?

I did, I was lucky. Whenever my dad could afford to bring us he did.

Cant remember have a game time changed days before an event.

If it did, I would think my dad would be less inclined to pay for a future game. Only a sucker would.

The "children" are the next generation of season ticket holders. If they attend less games now, will they be inclined to go to games in the future?[/QUOTE]

Get over yourself. If you dont want to take your kids to a cold game dont take em. Problem solved.

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you NBC for moving the game to 8:20

Latest weather forecasts indicate that the highest winds for the day in the East Rutherford, NJ area are projected for 1-3 PM at 27-31 MPH with the winds gradually decreasing to under 20 MPH by 7-9 PM and further as the night goes along.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [SIZE="6"]kill,kill,kill[/SIZE]