Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mike Francesa discussion thread (MERGED)

Practice Squad

Official Mike Francesa discussion thread (MERGED)

Is anyone listening to him? He loves pushing our faces in the muck. No more.

GUYS

PLEASE DO NOT START ANOTHER FRANCESA THREAD

ALL FATCESA TALK STAYS HERE IN THIS ONE THREAD

Thanks,
    Green Jets & Ham
    Idea Supported by Warfish (Great Idea Ham)
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 12-29-2009 at 04:30 PM.

is it time for another Francessa sucks thread already?

I never heard him shout like this, never in many years of listening.

He truly hates Rex and truly hates the Jets, pretty clear.

LMAO...I was waiting for someone to post something about the fat man...

Honestly..who cares what he thinks about REX and the Jets...we wil prove we belong on wildcard weekend...then he will shut up!

it's unreal right now...he sounds bipolar, I'm actually afraid of him.

someone needs to call in and set him straight, I've never heard such vitriol. what is this, WEEI Boston??

Why the hell is this guy taking this so personally? He clearly has deep seeded hatred for the Jets.

He is pretty arrogant, I will admit the Jets were lucky to have it be a 15-10 game late in the third but fatty gives absolutely no credit to the Jets for it being a close game with Peyton trying his hardest to throw up scores.

Pretty ridiculous that this fat blob can never ever give an ounce of credit to this team and you hear how it kills him that the Giants tanked this season.

He has absolutely no respect for the Jets, no Jets should do his show anymore.

Practice Squad
    I'm glad it bothers him so much... maybe he will have a heart attack and die

All League
    This Jets/ Colts controversy isnt worth 2 days of NY sports talk. Its been time to move on and he hasnt. Must have something against the Jets

Agreed, I've never heard so much hate spew from his mouth in such a vile manner. He's had to bite his tounge a few times from I think spewing a few curse words over the air.

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Why the hell is this guy taking this so personally? He clearly has deep seeded hatred for the Jets.
    I'm only listening because he saud he has some news about the Mets. But this diatribe is so insulting. Wht do any players/coaches go on his show anyway. It needs to be boycotted. @#*& him. We are supposed to feel bad about Sunday.

Practice Squad
    If the opposite happened and the Jets got a bad break he would be spouting about "you are what your record is"...

He was just saying that Manning would have scored 24 points in the second half if he wanted to...

If that is the case why didn't he in the first half... then they could have rested and still won...

While I agree they probably win the game at full strength he was definitely not having a typical Manning game.

All League
    I never comment on these threads...but Mike is out of control right now. He is literally RIPPING the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    Why are any of you listening to him as far as the Jets are concerned

I think that his diatribe is simple, Fran is knowledgable about sports and INSANE regarding the Jets. Period..

He just hates the fact that Rex is an excellent (or could be) HC who wont kiss butt and for that I am very happy!!!!

Don't discount the possibility that he asked the Jets for someone from the team i.e. coach, player to come on his show and the Jets said no. Possibly because 1050 is the Jets flagship.

So now little Mickey is pouting....Plus since the Giants are out he needs a topic to fill his show....

But he did sound psycho and about to have a heart attack

LOL.

He lost it when Rex said maybe the Panters were better than they thought, since his loving G men got blown out by Carolina. He says Matt Moore was the difference...between the Jets winning and the G men getting blown out by 40...Matt Moore....wow.

Talking The Arrogance of Francessa

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Danza View Post
    He is pretty arrogant, I will admit the Jets were lucky to have it be a 15-10 game late in the third but fatty gives absolutely no credit to the Jets for it being a close game with Peyton trying his hardest to throw up scores.

Pretty ridiculous that this fat blob can never ever give an ounce of credit to this team and you hear how it kills him that the Giants tanked this season.

He has absolutely no respect for the Jets, no Jets should do his show anymore.
    He really doesn't like Sanchez, who he thinks is an immature kid. But he always made apologies for Eli Manning as a rookie.

M. Francessa is a hypocrite . I hope his ratings drop. Lets all stop listening.

OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS!!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The way I see it, it's only added motivation for the Jets to go out and win on Sunday and win a game in the tournament to shut people up.

I hope he spews this for the next two weeks.

Francessa with his bink, bing bing. Down the field. He seems to forget Bart Scott kept that drive alive.

This guy needs to get a grip.