Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tailgating Sunday

Rookie

Sunday Night Tailgate

So, last Tailgate ever at Giant Stadium, no tears there! Plan on parking right on the old stadium as soon as I can. What time are most people planning on getting there Sunday afternoon?

[QUOTE=exiledinjersey;3424136]So, last Tailgate ever at Giant Stadium, no tears there! Plan on parking right on the old stadium as soon as I can. What time are most people planning on getting there Sunday afternoon?[/QUOTE]

i hear ya 100% cant wait for them to torch the dump, Im looking for tickets though Sunday Night as it will be insaneeee.......any help???

To answer your question, id be leaving my house around halftime of the 1pm games, and drinking, Grillin, and playing some football in the Lot with the rest of ya'll......still trying to get some good seats, without breakin the bank, and help is appreciated

[QUOTE=Cack89;3424162]i hear ya 100% cant wait for them to torch the dump, Im looking for tickets though Sunday Night as it will be insaneeee.......any help???

To answer your question, id be leaving my house around halftime of the 1pm games, and drinking, Grillin, and playing some football in the Lot with the rest of ya'll......still trying to get some good seats, without breakin the bank, and help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

I normally sit in Section 120, but we split the season with my uncle and he has the tickets for this game. There was no way I was missing this game, so I decided to buy a pair of tickets (that I really can't afford) online. Ticketmaster still had seats available as of about 4-5 hours ago. I was able to snag a pair in Section 109 for a total of about $240 after service charges and all those extra fees. I was thrilled with that deal. Go on Ticketmaster ASAP. I would imagine they still have some available.

As for tailgating, I'll probably arrive around 4:00 and have some subs and brews with my buddy. Would be cool to meet up with some JI'ers if there's any type of gathering.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 12-29-2009 at 01:20 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Cack89;3424162]i hear ya 100% cant wait for them to torch the dump, [/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3361/meadowlandspr9.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Cack89;3424162]i hear ya 100% cant wait for them to torch the dump, Im looking for tickets though Sunday Night as it will be insaneeee.......any help???

To answer your question, id be leaving my house around halftime of the 1pm games, and drinking, Grillin, and playing some football in the Lot with the rest of ya'll......still trying to get some good seats, without breakin the bank, and help is appreciated[/QUOTE]

saw some decent deals on craigslist.org... also some on the ticketmaster "jets ticket exchange"

[QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3424164]I normally sit in Section 120, but we split the season with my uncle and he has the tickets for this game. There was no way I was missing this game, so I decided to buy a pair of tickets (that I really can't afford) online. Ticketmaster still had seats available as of about 4-5 hours ago. I was able to snag a pair in Section 109 for a total of about $240 after service charges and all those extra fees. I was thrilled with that deal. Go on Ticketmaster ASAP. I would imagine they still have some available.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dev, I will check this out.

[QUOTE=Cack89;3424167]Thanks Dev, I will check this out.[/QUOTE]

You got it, good luck.

thanks all u guys, ill continue to look around, PM me if you guys come across extras.

[QUOTE=Cack89;3424170]thanks all u guys, ill continue to look around, PM me if you guys come across extras.[/QUOTE]

Just checked again and there are still seats available.

Here's the link:

[url]http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/178/805987/?date=2010-1-3[/url]

Click on the second "Find Tickets" link where it says "Other Seats".

I may have to sell my two tickets as I need 4 for the game. All my kids want to go to this game hence my predicament. I have 2 in section 212 row 7....basically on the 40 yard line mezzanine jet side. Willing to sell for a fair price. Does not come with parking pass.

[email]rjsg1112@aol.com[/email]

thanks

Gary

Hall Of Fame
    lol, ya cant wait for the new tailgate locale next season, gonna be so much better, yaaaaaaaa

Going to get there around 8:15 will probably get to the seats around 8:40 or so. Will probably leave around 8 minute mark of the third quarter if the game is close. If its a blow out we will be gone by halftime. At least thats the consensus of the 23 people I go with.

Tailgating Sunday

What time are you gonna get there to start tailgating?

Rookie
    I was just thinking about the same thing. I am probably going to get there around 4:30 ish. Set up the tailgate, get the TV working and watch the 4PM game. Should be a great night, just hope it does not get THAT cold.

Veteran
    I am planning on being there by 4pm. Grilling, Drinking and playing Madden 2010 on the xbox 360 through a power inverter.

Arriving with the group at 5pm, gonna be awesome, cold but awesome.

Brats and sausage....Figure if its gonna be Green Bay temps out, might as well get some nice midwest tailgate food going....

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

The White Bus guys say 3:30 so I'll be rolling in about that time. Bringing some DeFazio* sandwhiches from Marco's deli in JC.

*chcken cutlet with fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers/sun dried tomatoes on garlic Italian bread from Brooklyn. Drop by and try one.

We should be showing up around 2:30-3PM. Gonna bring the smoker and get busy as soon as I pull up :yes:

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3426259]The White Bus guys say 3:30 so I'll be rolling in about that time. Bringing some DeFazio* sandwhiches from Marco's deli in JC.

*chcken cutlet with fresh mozzarella and roasted peppers/sun dried tomatoes on garlic Italian bread from Brooklyn.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Science/Images/drooling-homer-simpson.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I'm currently in negotiations with my wife. Its my niece/nephews joint birthday on Sunday (rescheduled from the snow storm a couple of weeks ago). How important is it for an uncle to be at a kids birthday party? They won't even know I'm not there, right? Unfortunately, I don't really have an ally in my bro-in-law....he doesn't quite get the whole "going to the game and getting there 5 hours before" thing.

I'm not sure if my regular crew is going all out for this one, so I'm not going to play all my cards until I know whats up. If its game on for the tailgate, I expect to be there at 4:30/5. If not, I'll probably just get there around 7, have a beer or two with some other folks, and win some family points.