Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joe Beningo hammers Fireman Ed!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Big L;3427030]What's Joes beef with Fireman Ed, for chrissakes? Take it out on Fatcessa, Joe! At least Ed's a Jets fan![/QUOTE]

Mike owns Joe. Off air, he calls him Master and cleans Mike's house--including full powder room buffing with a chamois, and wrapping the staggering array of salumi and other cold cuts--twice a month.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;3426957]I dont disagree the guy is a total negative *****ing Jets/mets/rangers fan[/QUOTE]
    Negative Nancy ;) or Sunny Simpleton. Pick your poison. Joe's rants can be the stuff of legend.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Joe B should take the Slap chop to his knob! I Hate that guy calling himself a Jets fan.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3427028]Plus, she had a live colonoscopy on The Today Show. The "apparatus" is primed and ready to go.[/QUOTE]

lmao :rotfl:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3427063]lmao :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I take matters of the female colon seriously. :D Thanks, Buzz. Happy & healthy 2010.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was on the history of the Jets show on ESPN. He went on to say something to the effect of; the jets won't win a superbowl until I die. When I die bet the house on the Jets in the superbowl that year. Sounds like a terribly stupid thing to say in NY, unless he has a small army of body guards.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetsfan1983;3426950]Benigno is such a douche bag... And this is the same **** he's been spouting for the last how many ever years.[/QUOTE]

+1, who gives a crap what he says!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3427024]haha, i love 'ocean eyes'[/QUOTE]

Very catchey song , I so want to believe in this team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    **** Beningo. I've grown so tired of his whining. I really don't get his or anyone else's beef with Ed. Let the man be. Like it or not, what he does is great for the atmosphere at the stadium.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DieHard JETfan;3427031]Can someone please post a Joe beningo photo next to a
    Count Chocula to show the likeness thanks![/QUOTE]

Nothing beats the Fatcessa Eddie Munster comparison..dead on same hair cuts:D

[IMG]http://www.the-reelgillman.com/munsters/images/eddie_portrait.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/content/Image/09-05-2008/Mike-Francesa.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    not a big fan of fireman ed's either especially when he got a bit too big for his britches but benigno has no right to single out any fans. what's that got to do with sports radio? nothing. if he wants to rag on someone he should go after the schmucks at weei or mad dog or fatcessa or most of the idiots at espn.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Benigno understands.

He understands why Blair Thomas fumbled on MNF. He understands the spike. He understands AJ Duhe.

The guy has been a Jets fan since 1965 (Namath's rookie season)

Nobody should criticize Benigno - ever.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3427580]

Nobody should criticize Benigno - ever.[/QUOTE]

So have my father and grandfather, but I don't hear them *****ing about the Jets every waking moment. Beningo can go **** himself.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 12-31-2009 at 01:17 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;3427580]Benigno understands.

He understands why Blair Thomas fumbled on MNF. He understands the spike. He understands AJ Duhe.

Nobody should criticize Benigno - ever.[/QUOTE]

WHAAAAAAAAT?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DevsJetsYanks88;3427583]So have my father and grandfather, but I don't hear them *****ing about the Jets every waking moment. Beningo can go **** himself.[/QUOTE]

+1.....Benigno is a complete joke, he makes a big deal that fireman ED was a Dolphins fan as kid while he kisses Belicheats ass continually.....

His act is old and tiresome.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 Benigno is NOT a Jet fan, not by any stretch. A guy who says "I expect the worst from a team and thus I'm never disappointed" is clearly NOT a Jet fan

2 The guy is a stinking fraud who used this same shtick as a caller to land himself an undeserved job on the radio

3 He can go you know what himself..... (management has asked that we not use those three letters generally reserved for chowds that express this thought more succinctly)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3427033]LOL. Same expression, too.

[IMG]http://blogs.babycenter.com/momformation/files/2009/03/count_chocula.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/03/18/joe_benigno_is_the_devil_4.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice outfit, Joe. Did you get the WFAN station discount at Sopranos Wannabes R Us? I can't stand this guy. His voice is like fingernails on a blackboard.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Him and Fatcessa are both douche bags!!! I think they get it on with each other before their shows. Fatcessa looks like he would enjoy a moustache ride from Joe!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, Joe got his daughter Ringo Bendingo a job on the show too (on the other side of the glass or something)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously though

would ANY real Jet fan make a public statement that in 1997, Bill Parcells deliberately threw the last game of the season against the Lions and missed making the playoffs just to spite Neil O'Dummy because he didn't like the bum?

No, certainly not

But Joey the Jerkoff did