Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe Beningo hammers Fireman Ed!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=sg3;3427648]seriously though

would ANY real Jet fan make a public statement that in 1997, Bill Parcells deliberately threw the last game of the season against the Lions and missed making the playoffs just to spite Neil O'Dummy because he didn't like the bum?

No, certainly not

But Joey the Jerkoff did[/QUOTE]

In fairness to Count Joecula and Fatcessa, 75% of the callers to this station (and others) are jerkoffs....

They recycle the hosts views and feed it back to them, or they just call up with patently ridiculous statements just to hear themselves on the air.

Caller: "uh, Mike, thank you for taking my call, big fan for years, ever since.."

Fatcessa: "Thankyou, old days, c'mon"

Caller: " Happy.."

Fatcess: "happy day, yeah,c'mon"

Caller:" um, Mike do you think that the Mets will hire a pitcha..I "

Fatcess: "Omah has made it cleah he is not jumpin into the mahket, ogay, an he is content to wait, but good luck with Daniel Murphy at first, ogay, good luck with Daniel Murphy at first (snickers to Sal)

Caller: "um, I like Daniel Murphy...I"

Fatcessa: "Then you must not watch much basebawl ogay, you must not watch much baseball, Ogay, cause I doan know why Omah and Jerry are in love with this guy, because this kid is a stiff, but good luck with Daniel Murphy at first ogay, thanks for the cawl"

Caller "I.."

Fatcessa: "Ira from Staden Eyelan on the eah, whats up?"

Ira: "How you doin Mike, I just walked across the United States after the Oakland game..."

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Fireman Ed's Ex wife? Is he referring to the milf he was married to a couple of years ago or someone else?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3427719]Fireman Ed's Ex wife? Is he referring to the milf he was married to a couple of years ago or someone else?[/QUOTE]

Oh man....I just goggled "Fireman Eds wife"

I got this

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_i-zWiEXMrlQ/SoBfjwcfcxI/AAAAAAAAAW0/pBHI0jvdtZw/S1600-R/bung+5.JPG[/IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:

_

[QUOTE=sg3;3427619] Benigno is NOT a Jet fan, not by any stretch. A guy who says "I expect the worst from a team and thus I'm never disappointed" is clearly NOT a Jet fan[/QUOTE]

I guess YOUR Jets never disappoint. That's just great :D

Jets Insider VIP
    I think you should start another of your 500 threads to cover this thought

Benigno is a idiot

[QUOTE=2009fatman;3427173]Nothing beats the Fatcessa Eddie Munster comparison..dead on same hair cuts:D

[IMG]http://www.the-reelgillman.com/munsters/images/eddie_portrait.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/content/Image/09-05-2008/Mike-Francesa.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

WOW thats a dead ringer!:yes:
    Mike aka liitle eddie munster, the hair is on the mark:D

[QUOTE=32green;3427662]In fairness to Count Joecula and Fatcessa, 75% of the callers to this station (and others) are jerkoffs....

They recycle the hosts views and feed it back to them, or they just call up with patently ridiculous statements just to hear themselves on the air.

Caller: "uh, Mike, thank you for taking my call, big fan for years, ever since.."

Fatcessa: "Thankyou, old days, c'mon"

Caller: " Happy.."

Fatcess: "happy day, yeah,c'mon"

Caller:" um, Mike do you think that the Mets will hire a pitcha..I "

Fatcess: "Omah has made it cleah he is not jumpin into the mahket, ogay, an he is content to wait, but good luck with Daniel Murphy at first, ogay, good luck with Daniel Murphy at first (snickers to Sal)

Caller: "um, I like Daniel Murphy...I"

Fatcessa: "Then you must not watch much basebawl ogay, you must not watch much baseball, Ogay, cause I doan know why Omah and Jerry are in love with this guy, because this kid is a stiff, but good luck with Daniel Murphy at first ogay, thanks for the cawl"

Caller "I.."

Fatcessa: "Ira from Staden Eyelan on the eah, whats up?"

Ira: "How you doin Mike, I just walked across the United States after the Oakland game..."[/QUOTE]

Phony Francessa told Murphy in a interview this year his batting stance reminds him of Don Mattingly.
    Now he knocks the kid saying he cant hit.
    Murphy cant field the outfield thats for sure but could probably be a good single/double hitter DH w little power

Seriously, people just need to stop listening to WFAN. It's pointless.

[QUOTE=John_0515;3428407]Seriously, people just need to stop listening to WFAN. It's pointless.[/QUOTE]

Steve Somers is very funny!

Jets Insider VIP
    the shmoozer is the only remaining reason to turn on that toilet

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3427000]Joe Beningo, Fireman Ed, and Mike Franchesca walk into a bar....

blah blah blah

Only Franchesca comes out, and he's 400 lbs. heavier.

Thank you, I'm here all night. Tip your mods. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL

[QUOTE=John_0515;3428407]Seriously, people just need to stop listening to WFAN. It's pointless.[/QUOTE]

I used to love the FAN, but I've changed my opinion over the last few years. It's not great IMO, but 1050 is pretty much all I listen to. Brandon Tierney and The Michael Kay Show are what I listen to daily (not a Colin Cowherd fan though). I do however listen to Boomer and Carton on the FAN if I'm on the road early enough. That show has grown on me and is usually good for a few laughs.