Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All signs point to a Jet win...Im terrified

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

All signs point to a Jet win...Im terrified

Been down this road before. I remember the game we needed to win against the Oilers and we got sacked like 9 times. I know this is different I know the Bengals should be resting players but Im not as positive about this game as the line setters in Vegas. I hope the demons are killed on sunday, that would be cool.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's ok Johnny, I'm with ya ............... I think we'll be ok tho' :yes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kenny White from Las Vegas Sports Consultants, the main odds maker in Vegas know's his stuff, they're begging you to bet on the Bengals. I was there last week the Colts were only 5, they were begging you to bet on the Colts, when it doubt look to Nevada they know what's up.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking about the last game of the year vs Baltimore in 2000.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing to be afraid of, we shouldn't even be here this year. We are not playoff caliber, get into reality.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    signs? what signs?

can't we just play the game? enough with all the predictions and prognostications.

i never make predictions. these are the Jets, remember?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    The only thing to fear is fear itself (and multiple Sanchez INT's) :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop being such a wuss...Jets are going to kick ass and I can't wait to witness it and be in the playoffs.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;3427372]Kenny White from Las Vegas Sports Consultants, the main odds maker in Vegas know's his stuff, they're begging you to bet on the Bengals. I was there last week the Colts were only 5, they were begging you to bet on the Colts, when it doubt look to Nevada they know what's up.[/QUOTE]

When that line dropped from 5.5 to 3 points within a day, I knew the Jets were winning that game because the Colts were going to pull the starters.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Johnny. What happens if they demolish the stadium before the game is over?

Bill Parcells would have a plan. :yes:

:jets17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3427575]I'm with Johnny. What happens if they demolish the stadium before the game is over?

Bill Parcells would have a plan. :yes:

:jets17[/QUOTE]

LMAO, the wrecking crew screws up and shows up a few weeks early .............. OMG too fookin' funny :D

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    I truly believe the Jets will have an all business swagger on Sunday. They will be focused and dead set serious. They will NOT be denied.

Now the next weekend in the playoffs could be another story..........

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    How effin hilarious would that be if the wrecking ball shows up at 1pm on sunday. The name of the company big blue wrecking crew.....priceless.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=el_dub80;3427676]LMAO, the wrecking crew screws up and shows up a few weeks early .............. OMG too fookin' funny :D[/QUOTE]

In that scenario, would we crush the Bengals, or would we get crushed?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;3427372]Kenny White from Las Vegas Sports Consultants, the main odds maker in Vegas know's his stuff, they're begging you to bet on the Bengals. I was there last week the Colts were only 5, they were begging you to bet on the Colts, when it doubt look to Nevada they know what's up.[/QUOTE]

for every Colts example there is a Saints -15 at home vs. Tampa Bay example too

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really think the Jets are going to win this game if for no other reason that the Bengals WANT them to win.

The Bengals have nothing to gain by winning (well unless NE loses) and can keep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs by losing. I'm sure the Bengals would much rather play the Jets in the playoffs than play the Ravens or Steelers.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna play them so bad in cincy the following week.....I Think Freeman McNeil is still runnin from the last time we played in the playoffs in cincy.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JohnnyJet;3428545]I wanna play them so bad in cincy the following week.....I Think Freeman McNeil is still runnin from the last time we played in the playoffs in cincy.[/QUOTE]

Remember they pulled him once the staff THOUGHT McNeil had 200 yards? That was such a great game!

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3427462]Nothing to be afraid of, we shouldn't even be here this year. We are not playoff caliber, get into reality.[/QUOTE]

Yea... I know... just the #1 defense and #1 running offense in the league...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3428603]Remember they pulled him once the staff THOUGHT McNeil had 200 yards? That was such a great game![/QUOTE]

Freeman "The Ferret" Mcneil.;)

Good times, good memories (kind of).

Happy New Year Fellow Californian.

And Happy New Year to all Jets fans !!!!!

We are getting this W guys!!!!!!