Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The "I Know We're Going To Lose, We're Definitely Going To Lose" Thread

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3431873]Hmm, I don't feel the same at all. If you get in, you deserve to be there, period. Not only that but I think Indianapolis did the right thing by sitting their starters (and thought so before the Welker injury). It's a strategic move with the goal of winning the Superbowl, single season records really mean nothing in comparison.[/QUOTE]
    At the same time though, how many times do the Colts need to flop in the playoffs (keeping in mind that the ONLY time they played their starters to the end they won the Superbowl) before it becomes apparent that maybe it's a better idea not to sit your starters?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3431833]Thinking the Jets are going to win isn't being delusional or a homer. 7 out of the 8 panelists on espn.com picked the Jets and we're 10 point favorites.[/QUOTE]

If the Bengals play their starers the whole game and we actually win it, I'll fall off my chair.

We haven't beaten a quality team since September. What's going to change things now?

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3431966]If the Bengals play their starers the whole game and we actually win it, I'll fall off my chair.

We haven't beaten a quality team since September. What's going to change things now?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Hey SAR...27-0.

Defense Wins Championships.

Games are won in the trenches.

27-0.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3431966]If the Bengals play their starers the whole game and we actually win it, I'll fall off my chair.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://sleepbetterpillows.com/images/633666224593272741-failboat_x9lv.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3432471]Hey SAR...27-0.

Defense Wins Championships.

Games are won in the trenches.

27-0.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3432489][IMG]http://sleepbetterpillows.com/images/633666224593272741-failboat_x9lv.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Who knew that they'd save their best for last? That they'd play their first complete game of the season on the last day of the season.

Bring it on.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3432503]Who knew that they'd save their best for last? That they'd play their first complete game of the season on the last day of the season.

Bring it on.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

:akface

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great call Sar, great call.