Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are tickets so cheap/liquid?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3428406][B]People in Green Bay and Kansas City would be there. Chicago was packed last week and they have 6 wins.[/B] Jets fans are nothing to write home about when it comes to filling seats and making noise. We throw a hell of a paper plane though.[/QUOTE]

I was getting ready to post similar comments. One excuse after another. We have the second worst home fan base in the entire league. Local Jet fans are a joke.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Timmy®;3428489]Yes, I'm leaving shortly[/QUOTE]

you'll be assured a good parking space......

[QUOTE=RoadFan;3428512]I was getting ready to post similar comments. One excuse after another. We have the second worst home fan base in the entire league. Local Jet fans are a joke.[/QUOTE]

Problem is, we play in a 78,000 seat stadium and there are only about 35,000 real Jets fans on the planet.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3428524]Problem is, we play in a 78,000 seat stadium and there are only about 35,000 real Jets fans on the planet.[/QUOTE]

I hope the real fans get the towels.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=pcavanagh;3428343]Mario--whats the status on the tix for teh game at stubhub?[/QUOTE]

There are 406 tickets left on stubhub with the cheapest pair going for about $85 a ticket.

Many games have over 2000 seats for sale. It looks like most got snapped up. There havent been any on ticketmaster either all week. That hasnt happened all season.

ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA PARKING PASS THEY ARE WILLING TO PART WITH? PM ME

[QUOTE=JamaicanJetFan;3427539]If the stands aren't packed for this game, I'll be f****n pissed. I'm driving from Pittsburgh for this game (as I have for all the home games).

When I found out this was flexed, I had to move a bunch of things around (because I won't be able to drive home right after the game). But the point is I'm going to the game. Why would you root for this team...own tickets...anything...if you're not going to go to this type of game?! Last game ever at this stadium...PRIMETIME...DO OR DIE.

If anyone on this site is on the fence about going to this game...SUCK IT UP AND GO[/QUOTE]

**** dude, I didn't know you drove up for the games. Where do you sit? Unfortunately I'm not going to sunday night because I couldn't get out of my 8am on Monday morning. My brother and his buddy are going instead. I'll probably be just as loud from my buddy's place in stamford...hopefully he won't be evicted because of me.

My brother already knows and does this, and I know you'll bring it too...but make sure you're standing and getting others just as loud. If some old dooshbag starts complaining behind you, stand more and get louder.

Next year we'll plan to meet up at the game.