Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Che

I have to agree with that too.

[QUOTE=freestater;3438767]that's what freedom is all about, man. You have to be careful who you lend you freedom to. That's what I like about the libertarian philosophy; "don't lend me your freedom, 'cause I can't be trusted". All sorts of collectivism exists to try to co-opt our Liberty. the only moral high-ground us humans will ever meet upon is the idea that we must agree that we can only allow each other to determine the paths our lives will take. it is immoral to attempt to proscribe another's destiny to our own standards.

dude, sweet version, thanks for sharing.[/QUOTE]

All of it. I think what you said has a lot of merit and I totally agree. And about the music. I could not figure out what that had to do with what we were talking about but I am definately diggin on it. That is some good ****.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=marano;3438778]All of it. I think what you said has a lot of merit and I totally agree. [B]And about the music. I could not figure out what that had to do with what we were talking about but I am definately diggin on it. That is some good ****.[/B][/QUOTE]
    I've been drinking Dewar's. That's what that's about. :cool:

All Pro
    [QUOTE=freestater;3438816]I've been drinking Dewar's. That's what that's about. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Patrick "freestater" Henry has arrived! Always a breath of fresh air...

Trouble with guys like Jefferson is that they can be used by just about everybody in sound bites. Over the course of a long, complicated, thoughtful, questioning life in which a guy has been a rebel, philosopher, Secretary of State, consultant to secessionists, brutal election fighter, hard-nosed President, and lover of his own slave, you can find damn near any position on God's green earth. Jefferson may be the most abused thinker of the last four hundred years. And it was probably his own fault...

Hall Of Fame
    I'm really more of a Ben Franklin type.

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3438776]this is the type of poster/person who eventually has nicknames attached to him like [B]"the underwear bomber"[/B] and is the inspiration for catch phrases people are familiar with such as [B]"going postal"[/B]....:yes:[/QUOTE]

Or, "As Seen On TV"

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3428207]some dude in my gym where's a t-shirt and it's hysterical....

its' got Che's picture on it and underneath reads, "[B][I]I have no idea who this guy is but he sells a lot of t-shirts.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

here's another good Che t-shirt

"che wearing che t-shirt t-shirt" from the onion

[IMG]http://media.avclub.com/assets/images/products/productgroup/115/M-Che_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by bitonti; 01-07-2010 at 01:08 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=bitonti;3439685]here's another good Che t-shirt

"che wearing che t-shirt t-shirt" from the onion

[IMG]http://media.avclub.com/assets/images/products/productgroup/115/M-Che_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]
    Ah yes, the old "infinite regression" schtick. Love the Onion, particularly on onion skin, while eating onions....