Thread: Anybody got an extra Tix for Sunday...cant pay much though.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody got an extra Tix for Sunday...cant pay much though.

If anybody has an extra ticket for sundays game I interested, unfourtanetly i cant pay face value...I got laid off recently times are tough and the holidays are killing me. I would greatly appreciate a ticket anywhere in the stadium. This is the first year i had to actually miss a few games due to financial difficulties im sure everybody else is having the same problem but im willing to go by myself i just need 1 ticket. Im a true Jets fan that has always been there no matter what, however I just cant afford it now.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE="7"]LOL[/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTJetFan92;3428440][SIZE="7"]LOL[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I have to admit, I wasnt expecting that at all.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTJetFan92;3428440][SIZE="7"]LOL[/SIZE][/QUOTE]just plain cold...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Chrebet;3428435]If anybody has an extra ticket for sundays game I interested, unfourtanetly i cant pay face value...I got laid off recently times are tough and the holidays are killing me. I would greatly appreciate a ticket anywhere in the stadium. This is the first year i had to actually miss a few games due to financial difficulties im sure everybody else is having the same problem but im willing to go by myself i just need 1 ticket. Im a true Jets fan that has always been there no matter what, however I just cant afford it now.[/QUOTE]

Best of luck finding a tix man, hopefully theres some good soul to help you out. Its been a HORRIBLE year for alot of people unfortunately. Best of luck in the New Year. Keep positive.....i think it really helps.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

What a prick...
    Like the guy who is pissed because nobody is buying his $300 tickets.
    Put an ad up on Craigslist...
    There will be tickets available on Sunday.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know whats funny about that. Do you know what its like to support a family and still find ways to do what makes you happy. Your probably not going to be at this game but instead at your mommys house eating her food and watching her cable while she does your laundry. Im not looking for a hand out... im just looking for a ticket. I really dont know how its funny. Have fun in conneticut because I know your not going on a sunday night to the meadowlands.... Its probABLY passed your curfew anyway.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way are you aware that Vilma is no longer on the Jets?....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Chrebet;3428456]By the way are you aware that Vilma is no longer on the Jets?....[/QUOTE]good luck..i'm sure you'll find something in your price range ie., craig list and all...if anything comes my way i'll try and hook you up...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! :O

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty dooche-y move, nice holiday spirit. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=King Chrebet;3428453]I dont know whats funny about that. Do you know what its like to support a family and still find ways to do what makes you happy. Your probably not going to be at this game but instead at your mommys house eating her food and watching her cable while she does your laundry. Im not looking for a hand out... im just looking for a ticket. I really dont know how its funny. Have fun in conneticut because I know your not going on a sunday night to the meadowlands.... Its probABLY passed your curfew anyway.[/QUOTE]

i am sure you will be able to get a single ticket for 50 bucks either at the stadium or on stubhub or craigslist. always available.

you should warn whoever you buy the ticket from though that you'll be ****faced before the game even starts and then sneak in a bottle for the game :-)

good luck finding a job - i don't got one either and ain't that many out there.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3427519#post3427519[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanx everybody i know if worse comes to worse I can def pick up a seat at the stadium cheap , but i figured Id get a head start or lucky for that matter......J....E.....T....S!!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twice this year ive purchased a pair of lower level tickets from fansnap.com for under $105.00. If you wait until Saturday the price really drops. Ive never tried Sunday but i may this week. Good Luck

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, JetFan92 is really taking a beating here, as he should.

Really a dick post. If you are going to be a dick, at least try and be funny. You sir are mean spirited and not at all funny.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    sorry chrebet about your situation.

I had two but offered them free to Indyjet when he said he was going to make the road trip from Indy to the game.

I'll keep my ears open and if I hear of any tix out there for you, I'll get back to you here

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CTJetFan92;3428440][SIZE=7]LOL[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

This is how I took this: CTJetFan thought it was funny that, even with you being laid off, the holidays, and the economy what it is, you're still willing to shell out cash to go see the Jets, instead of just watching them on TV (like the vast, vast majority of fans [I]have[/I] to do due to financial constraints).

I'd love to have season tickets, or even be able to make one game, but I'm not in a position right now; I'm just trying to pay bills and keep my head above water. I'm thankful the cable is still on and I have a decent TV.

If you've got the disposable cash to shell out for a ticket, good for you. I still buy myself the occasional indulgence every now and then, they're just not at that level right now.

However, if the [I]LOL[/I] was because he thought your situation is funny, then he's a dick.