Adalius Thomas
    Chad Pennington

Draft:

1) New York Jets Select OG Mike Iupati from Idaho

[IMG]http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/53/535727.jpg[/IMG]

2)New York Jets Select 3-4 DE Arthur Jones from Syracuse

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1105/ncf_i_jones1_sw_400.jpg[/IMG]

4)New York Jets Select CB Kyle Wilson from Boise State

[IMG]http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics24/400/YV/YVSQDFPRPSKOXMY.20090601151425.jpg[/IMG]

6)New York Jets Select WR Freddie Barnes from Bowling Green

[IMG]http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1020/ncf_u_fbarnests_400.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by DirtySanchez7; 12-31-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this is how the draft went down then I would be fine with it. Can never complain about building the lines on both sides of the ball. And the later picks would be killer but both guys might be off the board by then. Check that, there is no way the last two guys will be on the board. Both should be well gone by then. I like the idea of a CB and WR on day 2 though.
    Last edited by jetsfaneh; 12-31-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: upon further review

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it a lot. Iupati and Jones would be awesome, while Thompson and Williams would be really good value picks.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    SydQuan will fall bc of he is 5-8 but probably 3rd round so i will change it. Mike Williams you never know because he dropped out of school. I will do some explanations and alternate picks in a minute.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't complain about this draft, but I'd really like to stick with the OL as it is now... maybe add a depth guy on day 2. I like Jones a lot and think he would be a good fit here.

Thompson is my guy this year. I put him in the 4th round of my draft, but it's pretty unlikely that he'll still be around at that point.

Williams is a real talented player, but he quit on his team and I can't really forgive something like that. He would have to check out in the interview process and better have a damn good reason for doing what he did.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DirtySanchez7;3428535]SydQuan will fall bc of he is 5-8 but probably 3rd round so i will change it. Mike Williams you never know because he dropped out of school. I will do some explanations and alternate picks in a minute.[/QUOTE]

He won't fall all that far. Maybe the 3rd. But the kid can play and I expect him to have a great off-season to boost his stock.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3428536]I couldn't complain about this draft, but I'd really like to stick with the OL as it is now... maybe add a depth guy on day 2. I like Jones a lot and think he would be a good fit here.

Thompson is my guy this year. I put him in the 4th round of my draft, but it's pretty unlikely that he'll still be around at that point.

Williams is a real talented player, but he quit on his team and I can't really forgive something like that. He would have to check out in the interview process and better have a damn good reason for doing what he did.[/QUOTE]

I think Faneca gets one more year and then Iupati takes over and will be one of the best guards in the league

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no complaints about this draft.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Definitely don't mind it. I might look to pick up Hughes in the first instead of Iupati, I want us to use our mid round pick on a solid OL to groom behind Faneca. Definitely not a draft I would cry about tho.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice Mock, I keep thinking that the Steelers will beat us out to Iupati.. If that happens, would you consider Mike Johnson of Alabama or Asmongua of Illinois in the second ???
    I have been ripped for this before, but would you put Iupati at RG and flop Moore to LG ???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would the pats cut Thomas? They don't have anyone to replace him with.
    Are he and BB best buds, no. Bust there has been no talk about him being divisive. This is the first time in a long time that a player went public, but to think that BB would just cut a guy and not at least trade him in unreasonable.

AD has two years left on his contract, if he wants out BB will have his agent find a trading team.