Thread: tickets for sunday....i need 2

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

tickets for sunday....i need 2

does anyone have any tickets for sundays game, i really want to take my wife to her first jets game

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jobofly;3428552]does anyone have any tickets for sundays game, i really want to take my wife to her first jets game[/QUOTE]

[url]http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=jets[/url]

Here's a whole bunch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Phoenixx;3428562][url]http://newyork.craigslist.org/search/tix?query=jets[/url]

Here's a whole bunch.[/QUOTE]

Craigslist ROCKS!!! I posted an ad for tix to this Sunday for Panthers/Saints as my nephew is here in town and I got 20 offers. Got 10th row tix for 1/2 face value AND a parking pass.

I ALWAYS buy tix on Craigslist.

To OP,

Post an ad saying 2 tix wanted can only pay $XXX and you WILL get a lot of responses.

GO JETS!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Utah! Get me 2!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a ticket off ticketmaster exchange. Alot of good seat on there. I payed $80 for section 138! Depending on how much you want to pay you can pretty much sat anywhere you want!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    question for those of you familar with buying tickets from Craigslist, stub-hub, and other online sources:

Is there a way of assuring that you get the tix if you live out of the area?

I'm thinking about coming up from Virginia, but don't want to take a chance of meeting someone at the stadium. and I won't have time to drive somewhere to pick up the tix in advance. at this point, they can't be mailed or fedex'ed either. how do I get them?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gaffneycatch;3428618]question for those of you familar with buying tickets from Craigslist, stub-hub, and other online sources:

I'm thinking about coming up from Virginia, but don't want to take a chance of meeting someone at the stadium. and I won't have time to drive somewhere to pick up the tix in advance. at this point, they can't be mailed or fedex'ed either. how do I get them?[/QUOTE]

I know some tickets on stubhub are printable. I ordred a pair on stubhub Sunday and they were never confirmed so I canceled the order. I ordered another pair from the Jets Ticketmaster exchange and I believe all the tickets purchased through there will be printable.
    Last edited by jsalz; 12-31-2009 at 11:24 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can have the tickets emailed from a season ticket holders account if you buy them on ebay.. The same goes for the parking passes. Jets ticket exchange is the same.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=gaffneycatch;3428618]question for those of you familar with buying tickets from Craigslist, stub-hub, and other online sources:

I'm thinking about coming up from Virginia, but don't want to take a chance of meeting someone at the stadium. and I won't have time to drive somewhere to pick up the tix in advance. at this point, they can't be mailed or fedex'ed either. how do I get them?[/QUOTE]

They can be over nighted by the seller to your hotel etc.....

I do it a lot.

This is cutting it close.

I paid a guy on a Friday night via pay pal, he had the tix in my hands Monday at 9am.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered mine on ticketmaster exchange and was able to just print the tickets out.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

order them from ticket exchange. You won't be able to get them below face value like you can on Craigslist potentially, but they are delivered to you instantly and you know they are real because they are coming from the team.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    crasherino, i ordered a ticket off the exchange for i think under face value! Whats does a lower level ticket go for? I payed $80 plus the tax and fees, however i did only buy 1 ticket so maybe they were selling it cheaper being that it was a single ticket.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=team green;3429273]crasherino, i ordered a ticket off the exchange for i think under face value! Whats does a lower level ticket go for? I payed $80 plus the tax and fees, however i did only buy 1 ticket so maybe they were selling it cheaper being that it was a single ticket.[/QUOTE]

That is face value. You bought the ticket off of a season ticket holder and full season tickets in the end zone portions of the lower level go for $80 per seat. Section 139 is in the corner of the west end zone in case you aren't aware.
    Last edited by DevsJetsYanks88; 01-01-2010 at 09:23 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just posted two tickets in the ticket forum. Dad and I can't make it this week.
    Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Conkboy; 01-01-2010 at 09:27 PM.