Thread: Shades of Oakland.. 2001

All Pro

Shades of Oakland.. 2001

I'm having flashbacks in my dreams every night so far..

tossing and turning, trying to bring down Gannon... Trying to throw to chrebet... willing him to stretch out his arms just a little further... making Abraham just a little faster.

I would pay a handsome ransom of midgets not to have to live through another rollercoaster like that again, beating them one week and then loosing the next in playoffs.

fu*king hate the raiders.

i remember that chit. i have that same feeling....

All League
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3428573]I'm having flashbacks in my dreams every night so far..

tossing and turning, trying to bring down Gannon... Trying to throw to chrebet... willing him to stretch out his arms just a little further... making Abraham just a little faster.

I would pay a handsome ransom of midgets not to have to live through another rollercoaster like that again, beating them one week and then loosing the next in playoffs.

fu*king hate the raiders.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I see the simlarities.

personally, though, the whole sequence of events this year reminds me a lot more of 2002. everyone thinks we're out of it by midseason...then we go on a run and people get excited...then we choke against a weaker opponent in what everyone assumes is a must win game and we're again proclaimed out of it....then things fall into place with other contenders losing and we go on another mini-run....culiminates with a huge meadowlands win against Green Bay to end the season and get us into the playoffs at 9-7.

All Pro
    ya i see the similarities there too ^^