Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: We get NO RESPECT

Banned
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3430262]I would rather read Ray, Rays posts than yours.

Worst poster on the site.[/QUOTE]

I thought I was? :confused:

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3430264]I thought I was? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Not even close.

You do not wish death and injury on people over a football game.

Dude has issues.

Jets Insider VIP
    Heavens to Betsy

Chowd trolls don't like me

Whatever will I do???

Banned
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3430266]Not even close.

You do not wish death and injury on people over a football game.

Dude has issues.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'll never be the type of sports fan that wants to see a player get hurt, but I'll be honest here, I wont lie... I was wishing and praying to the football God's that Tom Brady would never be the same after his knee injury.

Tom "Bad Knees" Namath would have been just fine by me.

:D

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3430269]Well, I'll never be the type of sports fan that wants to see a player get hurt, but I'll be honest here, I wont lie... I was wishing and praying to the football God's that Tom Brady would never be the same after his knee injury.

Tom "Bad Knees" Namath would have been just fine by me.

:D[/QUOTE]

Its only football.

I have seen that dude wish DEATH on at least a dozen fans of other teams. I thought he was kidding up until he said it the 4th or 5th time. Now I don't think he is kidding anymore. I would not want to bump into him in a dark parking lot with my Pats jersey on. :eek: I believe him :eek:

All Pro
    Jeez, this is really getting old. For God's sakes Fellas, PM each other if you wanna continue with this sh*t.

Banned
    What's with the personal attacks SG? As you like to say " It's only a MB"

BTW, thought I was on ignore?

I agree with the "get into the playoffs and win a game and you get respect" part.:yes:

Now do it ! Talk is cheap

All Pro
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3430247]Much like the guy from the Burger King ads, I have small hands (no wiener jokes please! ;) ), so the procurement of a super-tacky [B]Pop Warner[/B] regulation size football was the find of this past summer.[/QUOTE]

Weiner Jokes! LMAO!
    You should probably edit that post though before BBA stumbles upon it. I was picking up on a romantic vibe between you two recently, and this may lower her expectations.;)

I always liked the pink n black Nerf Turbos myself, but im with ya on the PW's. Those throw well too. J/k

[IMG]http://www.robbinssports.com/sporting-goods-store/images/spalding-pop-warner-ball-1244816.jpg[/IMG]

Regardless of the opposition late in the season the Jets have the top ranked defense and top ranked rushing game in the league it's not as if the team is terrible. When you lead the league in two key areas you should not be snickered at for other teams personell decisions.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3430279]Weiner Jokes! LMAO!
    You should probably edit that post though before BBA stumbles upon it. I was picking up on a romantic vibe between you two recently, and this may lower her expectations.;)

I always liked the pink n black Nerf Turbos myself, but im with ya on the PW's. Those throw well too. J/k

[IMG]http://www.robbinssports.com/sporting-goods-store/images/spalding-pop-warner-ball-1244816.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Nah, just some good natured ribbing is all. ;) Would it help if I proved medical proof that there is in fact no correlation between hand size and doogan size? :P

I think the one I have is the Duke...that's the "official" football, isn't it? I think this is it:

[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QD8MBEDJL.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3428741]Win Sunday's game first, then start talking R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Jets came out of TC hot and went 3-0 but that was almost 3 months ago.

Since then they have beaten powerhouse teams such as Carolina,Buffalo,Oakland and Tampa. They were given the Indy game no matter what Jet homers say or think.

When they played the Patriots last, the Jets were humiliated. Yes, they beat the Pats in NY the second game of the season. Neither that Patriot squad nor the current Jet squad is the same.

Jets have an excellent chance of beating Bungles IN NY. Cincy may even pull their starters. Looking at Jets and their schedule at the beginning of this season, most would have predicted a 8-8 or 9-7 season for them, which is about where they end up. Nobody predicted a playoff spot likely.

Enjoy the ride if you get into playoffs. It may be short lived, but it will be a good experience for the rookie qb.[/QUOTE]

With that being said I was thinking that the Pats might lose the eariler game just so they play the jets in the first round of the playoffs

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3430185]Stay here where you won't get criticized instead of posting on the Patriot thread at another site.

Saying Sanchez has "won" 8 games for the Jets makes you look like a homer, and we all know that you're Mr Objective when it comes to Sanchez.. Thank your lucky stars that the Jets have a top Defense and a decent running game.

Think about it. How many games have actually been "not lost" by red light,yellow light,green light Sanchez? :eek:[/QUOTE]

You're a damn clown, always will be.

Stay here where I won't get criticized? I get that from Jet fans.

Saying Sanchez hasn't done anything as a QB and is therefor a bust or insinuating it is just more of your obsessed hate mongering bull****!

Sanchez put the Jets ahead in the late 4th quarter of the both Miami games, the Jax game in comeback fashion, the defense wound up not getting the job done to hold off a last minute scoring drive to give up the lead.

You're not here to argue against the point of this thread, you're here to be a jackass. Like I said, you're trying too hard. Run along.

I think it's safe to say that most Jet fans don't care about the respect tag, and that most would agree, myself included, that all we care about is getting into the post-season tournament, don't care how, don't care what clowns like you will say about it, if Cincy plays their starters a full game or not. I agree that the Jets should earn anything they get, respect included if it bothers one that much. The Jets will get it, if they win in round 1 of the playoffs.

I'd like to just see them get there, and continue getting Sanchez the valuable experience that will accompany such an achievement, it's about now and the future.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 01-02-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    ray

kindly don't requote posts from fauxjacka$$

it makes it harder to ignore his stupidity and obsession

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dash with a past;3430300]With that being said I was thinking that the Pats might lose the eariler game just so they play the jets in the first round of the playoffs[/QUOTE]

They cant play us. We can only play the Bengals. Its Bengals or nothing.

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3429751]Someone doesn't get around the internet much. Stay here on JI and you'll insulate yourself from the real world of football.

The real world of football? LOL

So... visiting your teams and other teams pages will enlighten me to the "real world" of football? LOL

I can only laugh.

Dude... you are a fan. You know nothing more about the "real" world of football than any of the rest of us who are nothing more than FANS.

So... when you become a player, or at least an agent, coach or trainer at least, let us all know.

Till then... your frequenting of other teams sites so much makes you nothing more than a FAN with alot of free time on his hands. Read a book. Learn to read your quarterly 401k statement or something more worthwhile than frequenting not only your favorite teams websites but the sites of teams you dont even like.

Insulated from the real world of football.... ? Thats just funny.

Banned
    Please don't repost anything from me. It makes it hard for SG to ignore me.

I'm glad I don't put anyone on ignore. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion whether they agree with me or disagree.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=FauxJet07;3430339]Please don't repost anything from me. It makes it hard for SG to ignore me.

I'm glad I don't put anyone on ignore. EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion whether they agree with me or disagree.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, gotta do it. ;)

Seriously though, I tried it once...and hated it. Turns out the problem was with me not being able (or is it willing?) to control my behavior towards others on this board regardless of what asinine comments come out of people's fingers.

I resolve to be a kinder gentler Rage in twenty-ten. :yes: :D

Jets Insider VIP
    FauxJet07

This message is hidden because FauxJet07 is on your ignore list.

best ever

recommended for all

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3430278]What's with the personal attacks SG? As you like to say " It's only a MB"

BTW, thought I was on ignore?

I agree with the "get into the playoffs and win a game and you get respect" part.:yes:

Now do it ! Talk is cheap[/QUOTE]

If Drew Bledsoe is not flattened by a Jet Brady may never have been the star he is.

If not for a once in a lifetime bizarre call against Okaland the Pats may not have won even one super bowl.

Teams face circumstances that help and hurt them. As I said above the Jets are the top rated team in the league in two important stats and are worthy of at the very lesat being in serious playoff contention till the end.

Jets Insider VIP
    note to beerfish

a direct response is what Faux Jacka$$ wants, craves, lives for. Scrolling past anything this chowd turd posts or, even better, using the ignore feature hits him right where it hurts. No responses to his internet taunts, the poor jerk has to go back to living in the miserable world of his real life