Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We get NO RESPECT

Banned
    [QUOTE=sg3;3430351]note to beerfish

a direct response is what Faux Jacka$$ wants, craves, lives for. Scrolling past anything this chowd turd posts or, even better, using the ignore feature hits him right where it hurts. No responses to his internet taunts, the poor jerk has to go back to living in the miserable world of his real life[/QUOTE]

I suggest that SG take a good hard look in the mirror after that post.:yes:

Try doing what Rage has posted as a resolution for 2010 by being a kinder and gentler poster. Not everyone will agree with your POV so learn to live with it. Pat fans have learned to live with the venom you spew at the Patriots, BB and Brady daily.

Have a happy and healthy New Year.

I am absolutely THRILLED that the Jets get no respect.

If it leads to even one team looking past them, I am all for it.

It has in the past, and it will in the future.

I also like knowing that a Jets win in the playoffs (should they get there) would shut a lot of people up, including Francessa and various ESPN douches.

I love the no respect angle and believe that it makes the players play well. Look how Kerry Rhodes played the week he felt disrespected by his coach! "Disrespect" is a definite motivator.

Banned
    [QUOTE=GreenJoe;3430774]I am absolutely THRILLED that the Jets get no respect.

If it leads to even one team looking past them, I am all for it.

It has in the past, and it will in the future.

I also like knowing that a Jets win in the playoffs (should they get there) would shut a lot of people up, including Francessa and various ESPN douches.

I love the no respect angle and believe that it makes the players play well. Look how Kerry Rhodes played the week he felt disrespected by his coach! "Disrespect" is a definite motivator.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to earn the "Disrespect" motivator? ;)