Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We get NO RESPECT

[QUOTE=ryan44;3429611]Rex hasn't talked trash? That's a load of crap and you know it. There's nothing wrong with trash talking as a player or coach, they just get called out on it when they don't produce enough results to back up what they said.[/QUOTE]

Rex is talking trash to talk trash, or is he doing it to motivate his team,or put the team into the frame of mind to play hard aggressive and loose, or even talk to take the pressure and spotlight off of any individual player and put it all on him, because that is exactly what he wants.

The only load of crap is the BS spewed about by Troll rival fans or Rex Jet haters who don't have a clue.

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3429026]Boston-NY rivalries and trash talking have been going on ever since Babe Ruth. This isn't something new. Jets got best of Pats with the Cumar deal. Pats fhad to patch together a backfield and running game for years. Not one Jet fan felt bad about it.

Jets are now suffering thru a rookie QB'S growing pains and injuries. Pats fans don't care. Guess that makes me a doosh.

I'd hate to think NY fans were thin skinned.[/QUOTE]

Jets are suffering? The Jets knew what they were getting into when they went after Sanchez by moving up in the draft, a chance for a future elite franchise QB for the future, and to hopefully go through the upcoming season and be competitive, I think going into their game against Cincy is exactly what they were hoping for when they drafted Sanchez back in April.

You're trying too hard Mitch.

[QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3429612]Rex is talking trash to talk trash, or is he doing it to motivate his team,or put the team into the frame of mind to play hard aggressive and loose, or even talk to take the pressure and spotlight off of any individual player and put it all on him, because that is exactly what he wants.

The only load of crap is the BS spewed about by Troll rival fans or Rex Jet haters who don't have a clue.[/QUOTE]
    Like I said, it's fine that Rex talks trash. I don't care whether he does it to put to spotlight on himself and take the pressure off the players, or just to do it because it's the way he is. Personally, I think he'd like to take some of the pressure off the team but at the end of the day he'd talk trash regardless of the circumstances because that's the way he operates. I also understand that his personality probably rubs opposing fans the wrong way from time to time, but I could care less about it and I'm not about to chastise other fans for reacting negatively to the Jets coach trash talking because you know if/when BB trash talks every Jets fan will be all over it calling him a bastard/cheater/wife stealer/Brady's lover etc...

I seem to recall Ryan saying we'd hit people hard, run the ball, and play great defense. These New York Jets have done just that. The wins didn't pile up THIS season, but the team sure as hell did what he said it would. The future is bright..

Banned
    [QUOTE=sg3;3429532]RESPECT is for losers

WINNING SUPERBOWLS is for winners

and in the decade from 2010-2019, YOUR New York Jets will win at least THREE of them[/QUOTE]

The Jets just recieved their biggest curse of the decade. SG hasn't been right about anything Jet related for years. :yes:

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3429026]Boston-NY rivalries and trash talking have been going on ever since Babe Ruth. This isn't something new. Jets got best of Pats with the Cumar deal. Pats fhad to patch together a backfield and running game for years. Not one Jet fan felt bad about it.

Jets are now suffering thru a rookie QB'S growing pains and injuries. Pats fans don't care. Guess that makes me a doosh.

I'd hate to think NY fans were thin skinned.[/QUOTE]

A doosh? You mean douche, right?

Does it make you a douche? No. Is there a rivalry? Absolutely!
    Difference is as far as I know there is not a plethora of Jets fans going to Pats sites and talking isht about the Pats, not as far as I know. Maybe you can correct my mistaken conclusion.

The internet is free and open to the public, so there is no rule saying we cant go to Pats sites or vice versa. But, you guys are here on a Jets site, so if we wanna indulge ourselves with whatever delusions of grandeur we may, or may not, have, is this not the place for us to do that?

Feel free to heckle (sp?) whatever Jets fans come to your team sites talking isht on those sites. But, dont expect to be welcomed here when you talk isht about the Jets.

Make you a douche? No. I am kinda thinkin scumbag is a better description. LOL!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    pretty funny

SI Patsfag and FauxJerk reaching around defending each other and their beloved Cheating Scumbags

trouble is this is not their sewer and here at JI, it fails

fails bigtime

Banned
    Someone doesn't get around the internet much. Stay here on JI and you'll insulate yourself from the real world of football.

One of RayRay's favorites sayings for Patriot or Dolfin fans is "Everything is fine tra la la."

Are Jets better off than they were last year? If they make the playoffs, maybe.

Will they get better with Sanchez having a year's experience? Probably

That doesn't mean other teams won't improve also?

Win tommorrow and in the playoffs and then maybe you'll get respect.

It would be nice to see Sanchez actually win a game for Jets instead of not lose one.

Jets Insider VIP
    DIE CHOWD DIE

Banned
    StarGate Wars?:eek:

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3429751]Someone doesn't get around the internet much. Stay here on JI and you'll insulate yourself from the real world of football.

One of RayRay's favorites sayings for Patriot or Dolfin fans is "Everything is fine tra la la."

Are Jets better off than they were last year? If they make the playoffs, maybe.

Will they get better with Sanchez having a year's experience? Probably

That doesn't mean other teams won't improve also?

Win tommorrow and in the playoffs and then maybe you'll get respect.

It would be nice to see Sanchez actually win a game for Jets instead of not lose one.[/QUOTE]

He's won 8 games for the Jets, he has a chance to win his 9th tomorrow.

Stop obsessing and hating, and running to other Jet boards looking for Jet fans that post on the site you came from, clown.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;3430020]He's won 8 games for the Jets, he has a chance to win his 9th tomorrow.

Stop obsessing and hating, and running to other Jet boards looking for Jet fans that post on the site you came from, clown.[/QUOTE]

Stay here where you won't get criticized instead of posting on the Patriot thread at another site.

Saying Sanchez has "won" 8 games for the Jets makes you look like a homer, and we all know that you're Mr Objective when it comes to Sanchez.. Thank your lucky stars that the Jets have a top Defense and a decent running game.

Think about it. How many games have actually been "not lost" by red light,yellow light,green light Sanchez? :eek:

All Pro
    No respect nationally? Who. F'n. Cares?

We win a playoff game, we've earned respect. We lose tomorrow night, we don't deserve respect. It's black and white.

Banned
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3430191]No respect nationally? Who. F'n. Cares?

We win a playoff game, we've earned respect. We lose tomorrow night, we don't deserve respect. It's black and white.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

A W tomorrow and the Jets would then enter the playoffs with the #1 Ranked Rushing attack around, along with the leagues #1 overall Defense. Thats something to respect.

With a W tomorrow against the Bengals, the Jets would have then made the playoffs without A) Our best Offensive Weapon in Leon Washington. Leon has always been our X-Factor and if you ask me...Other than Ferguson and Mangold, he's always been our MVP on the Offensive side of the ball. Lets not forget about B) We have the #1 Defense without our 2nd best player in Kris Jenkins. Not only was he the anchor our our 3-4 Defense, but he was also one hell of a beast on the D-Line. We've played 10 games without those guys.

-Rookie QB.
    -Rookie HC.
    -New Defensive system.

-#1 Ranked Defense.
    -#1 Ranked Rushing attack.

- Loss of Leon Washington.
    - Loss of Kris Jenkins.

If the Jets win tomorrow night, this team has earned a playoff spot...Thats a fact.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3430191]No respect nationally? Who. F'n. Cares?

We win a playoff game, we've earned respect. We lose tomorrow night, we don't deserve respect. It's black and white.[/QUOTE]

You got that right. Tomorrow is a must win, the playoff game is the "respect" game. We had better bring our "A" game AKA the "good, fighting tooth and nail, fire in the belly, full of heart" Jets and not those other bums.

Anyone wanna go out back and throw the ball around cuz I'm over the analyzing and am ready for the game to be here dammit. :yes:

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3430206]You got that right. Tomorrow is a must win, the playoff game is the "respect" game. We had better bring our "A" game AKA the "good, fighting tooth and nail, fire in the belly, full of heart" Jets and not those other bums.

[B]Anyone wanna go out back and throw the ball around[/B] cuz I'm over the analyzing and am ready for the game to be here dammit. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I found my ball yesterday in my truck and was dying to toss it around, but nobody to do it with. Maybe its my Flacco-Like Rocket launcher that keeps people away.;):P

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sdJETSetter;3430230]I found my ball yesterday in my truck and was dying to toss it around, but nobody to do it with. Maybe its my Flacco-Like Rocket launcher that keeps people away.;):P[/QUOTE]

Much like the guy from the Burger King ads, I have small hands (no wiener jokes please! ;) ), so the procurement of a super-tacky NFL regulation size football was the find of this past summer.

Jets Insider VIP
    this fauxjerk chowd is starting to make this place stink as bad as the worldcrossing sewer he normally lives in

[QUOTE=sg3;3429737]pretty funny

SI Patsfag and FauxJerk reaching around defending each other and their beloved Cheating Scumbags

trouble is this is not their sewer and here at JI, it fails

fails bigtime[/QUOTE]

I would rather read Ray, Rays posts than yours.

Worst poster on the site.

Jets Insider VIP
    other than the one you see when you look in the mirror, jerk