Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wizard teammates pull guns on each other

Hall Of Fame
    The fact that this POS on a team nobody cares about makes $147,000 per game
    should turn everyone off the NBA.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3439324]You can't compare the NBA to "any other job in the world". If I [B][I]choked[/I][/B] my coach I would also get fired. In the NBA, that is viewed as [B][I][COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]being passionate about the "game"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/I][/B]

:P

Besides, it's not like anyone got shot in the face or anything :D[/QUOTE]
    fixed

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3439285]Why is that?[/QUOTE]

If a guy gets suspended for a year for going into the crowd, shouldn't someone get a worse ban for pulling a gun in a locker room.

This is why I will never watch basketball anymore. Like the sport, can't stand the players.

I know football and baseball have bad people too, but basketball just has so many more.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chirorob;3439428]If a guy gets suspended for a year for going into the crowd, shouldn't someone get a worse ban for pulling a gun in a locker room.

This is why I will never watch basketball anymore. Like the sport, can't stand the players.

I know football and baseball have bad people too, but basketball just has so many more.[/QUOTE]
    What about hockey?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;3439415]The fact that this POS on a team nobody cares about makes $147,000 per game
    should turn everyone off the NBA.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206767[/url]

;)

:eek:

The dispute between Arenas and Crittenton began on the team plane during a popular card game between players called "Boo-ray." Crittenton lost roughly $1,100 to JaVale McGee, a Wizards center, in the game, according to a player who watched the game and who also spoke on condition of anonymity. Crittenton, already angry over a dispute over the game's rules, became irate when Arenas began needling him.

Their barbs escalated to a point where Arenas, smiling, said he would blow up Crittenton's car, according to two players on the flight, who requested anonymity. Crittenton replied that he would shoot Arenas in his surgically repaired knee.

Walking into the locker room two days after the dispute on the team plane, according to two witnesses, Arenas laid out the guns in Crittenton's locker. Two other teammates eventually sauntered in and, while Arenas was writing the note in front of Crittenton's cubicle, in walked Crittenton, according to their account.

Asking Arenas what he was doing, Arenas replied, "If you want to shoot me, I'd just thought I'd make it easy for you." As other teammates laughed, Crittenton crumpled up the paper, tossed one of Arenas's guns across the room, where it bounced in front of a team trainer, and said he didn't need any of Arenas's firearms because he had his own, according to the witness accounts.
    [B]
    Crittenton then drew his weapon, loaded it and chambered a round, the witnesses said. [/B]

Neither witness said the gun was ever pointed at Arenas, but both said Crittenton began singing as he held the gun.

Arenas began laughing, the witnesses said, telling Crittenton, "Look at that little shiny gun," as two other players slowly retreated to the training room.

Arenas eventually followed. By the time the players came back out, Crittenton was gone.

It was unclear Wednesday when Arenas's suspension might be lifted.

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/01/06/AR2010010605167.html[/url]
    Last edited by C Mart; 01-07-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    [QUOTE=RaoulDuke;3439444]What about hockey?[/QUOTE]
    you are suppost to fight in hockey.. that is what makes hockey worth watching..lol:D