Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brandon Marshall's days in Denver are numbered.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bcess;3429793]Bears will sign him[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, they already mortgaged their future, they have nothing left to trade for. Plus I'm pretty sure that Brandon doesn't like Jay calling him out. His ego is too big not to have taken that personally.

And BTW, I'm laughing about someone trying to save Kerry Rhodes face stating that he's got 3 INTs in 5 games... big whoop, he did jack for the other 14 games and directly contributed to a couple losses too. Lets hope he's saving his best play for week 17 because Palmer isn't throwing gimmes out there like the bums he picked off.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3429628]Cotch was the 4th WR in receiving yards before he got hurt this year. He has almost 800 yards for a WR that was out for 3 games. He is quietly becoming a VERY good receiver. I wouldn't mess with the chemistry right now. Edwards will be a big time player next year, mark my word.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Sanchez and Braylon take alot of heat on this website but 1 is a rookie QB and the other was a mid-season trade acquisition and the fact that he's been effective at all is an accomplishment. Give Mark and Braylon a full Training Camp and off-season together these two can become a nice combination for us.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3429800]I agree. Sanchez and Braylon take alot of heat on this website but 1 is a rookie QB and [b]the other was a mid-season trade acquisition and the fact that he's been effective at all is an accomplishment.[/b] Give Mark and Braylon a full Training Camp and off-season together these two can become a nice combination for us.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Sign this beast too!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3429799]I don't know about that, they already mortgaged their future, they have nothing left to trade for. Plus I'm pretty sure that Brandon doesn't like Jay calling him out. His ego is too big not to have taken that personally.[/QUOTE]

The Bears really need a receiver though. I don't know if they're desperate enough to sign and trade for Marshall. Maybe they go the cheaper route and sign TO to 1 year deal - he can still play and has one more year left he was the victim of bad QB play and boneheaded playcalling by Dick Jauron this season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3429807]The Bears really need a receiver though. I don't know if they're desperate enough to sign and trade for Marshall. Maybe they go the cheaper route and sign TO to 1 year deal - he can still play and has one more year left he was the victim of bad QB play and boneheaded playcalling by Dick Jauron this season.[/QUOTE]

That actually would be scary. People can say what they want, but TO isn't done. He's a physical freak with a great work ethic. No one has ever called him out for being lazy. His knock has always been his mouth, never about his play on Sunday. Jay Cutler throwing long to TO could actually be a scary tandem.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southside;3429815]That actually would be scary. People can say what they want, but TO isn't done. He's a physical freak with a great work ethic. No one has ever called him out for being lazy. His knock has always been his mouth, never about his play on Sunday. Jay Cutler throwing long to TO could actually be a scary tandem.[/QUOTE]

TO still has ability and has another year left in him. He was wasted this year in Buffalo with those two scrub QB's and an idiot head coach. I can definitely see the Bears taking a chance on him they really have nothing at the WR position and Cutler has a bazooka. Plus TO loves being in the spotlight and Chicago is a huge market for him.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trade Vernon, Kerry and give them B. Schott straight up for B. Marsh :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    McDaniels is a dick. Did you see is presser? He's punishing Marshall for having that injury. He didn't come out and say it, but it's obvious. What a :tool: that young prick is! I hope they miss the playoffs for that reason alone.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3429852]McDaniels is a dick. Did you see is presser? He's punishing Marshall for having that injury. He didn't come out and say it, but it's obvious. What a :tool: that young prick is! I hope they miss the playoffs for that reason alone.[/QUOTE]

Me too I also hope the Broncos miss the playoffs. That would be an awesome collapse that would rival even the most horrifying of Jets collapses.

There is no way the Broncos lose at home to the Chiefs on Sunday. The Chiefs are an absolutely abysmal football team. I'd be shocked if the game was even close.