Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SBIII: Awesome (must see) Video and Commentary

SBIII: Awesome (must see) Video and Commentary

Here it is. This is a nice show if you have not seen it... It is worth the while.

[URL="http://2010-super-bowl.com/news/Past-Super-Bowls/news-super-bowl-III.html"]http://2010-super-bowl.com/news/Past-Super-Bowls/news-super-bowl-III.html[/URL]

[QUOTE=magoo;3429291]Here it is. This is a nice show if you have not seen it... It is worth the while.

[URL="http://2010-super-bowl.com/news/Past-Super-Bowls/news-super-bowl-III.html"]http://2010-super-bowl.com/news/Past-Super-Bowls/news-super-bowl-III.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

BEST

THREAD

EVER

Thanks. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Very nice.

Gotta love Philbins no nonsense attitude towards Namath.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    This is why I am a Jets Fan and let me tell you it makes you feel Proud really Proud!!!!

Get mean! Cop an attitude and go do it!
    :yes:
    That should be coming from everyone on the team come Sunday!

All League
    Effin Great!

must watch for everyone here.

Veteran
    Props to MaGoo!!! Nice, very nice. Philbin was cool but Maynard was awesome! He had some of the best remarks in the whole video. Of Course my man Joe Willie was as cool as ever. :cool:

Great post.....The current team should see this to help them get motivated....

I noticed Joe threw 5 ints TWICE in that season and he wasn't even a rookie then....Can you imagine if this board existed back then?!?! Man they would have been trying to run Joe out of town!!! :D

That really was great!! Glad took the time to watch that. Did I mention I thought that was great!?!?!?!!!!!

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"][B]J E T S JETS JETS JETS[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Rookie
    magoo, thank you. Jets fan for 45 years. Goose pimples!

Veteran
    nice one!

must watch

gets you lil teary eyed at end

well we got a chance

hopefully we will take it to the world.

cant wait til sunday and the PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!

big tingz. :yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Wow. This was fantastic.

Rookie
    Great stuff

That was Awesome thanks for posting that

Jets Insider VIP
    good to see the great Bob Murphy in that opening clip of the show

I love that video.

All League
    Great stuff there.

We got the team brotha!

Jets Insider VIP
    and right there at the 39:25 mark --- standing on the sidelines next to Weeb

defensive line coach BUDDY RYAN

All League
    [QUOTE=Hepcat09;3429515]Props to MaGoo!!! Nice, very nice. Philbin was cool but Maynard was awesome! He had some of the best remarks in the whole video. Of Course my man Joe Willie was as cool as ever. :cool:

Great post.....The current team should see this to help them get motivated....

I noticed Joe threw 5 ints TWICE in that season and he wasn't even a rookie then....Can you imagine if this board existed back then?!?! Man they would have been trying to run Joe out of town!!! :D

That really was great!! Glad took the time to watch that. Did I mention I thought that was great!?!?!?!!!!!

[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"][B]J E T S JETS JETS JETS[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Must watch for Sanchez.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3429473]WOW, thanks for posting that, Magoo. I don't have the NFL Network and I had never seen it.

THAT WAS AWESOME[/QUOTE]

It was for people such as yourself and especially the veteran overseas that i posted the vid. Enjoy!

All Pro
    Thanks...... hadn't seen it. :chills:

40 years ago........ a young QB, with tendency to throw interceptions led a top tier defense and running game to the big victory in MIAMI..... hmmm.......... :yes:

Absolutlely awesome. Loved every minute of it. Loved the frank talk from Philbin. Love the honesty about Namath and telling of his faults. That defense never got the credit it deserved because Namath got so much publicity. Never heard the story of Walt Michaels confronting Namath on the plane after the Buffalo game and then getting Hudson to talk to him. Read many books about that season and none of them mentioned that. Great stuff!

Jet football back then was the greatest. Went to so many games that year and this brings back such memories. Love how awesome Shea looked for Jet games.

Can't believe it's 40 years since then.