Thread: SANCHEZ PERSPECTIVE

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

SANCHEZ PERSPECTIVE

Sanchez looked pretty comfortable (understandably) against Indy's backups.

Does this even enter Cincy's thinking process? I understand why they may not want to risk their starters in a "meaningless game", but everyone KNOWS Sanchez is our "weak link" and the worst thing they can do is give him any level of comfort/confidence.

Am I overthinking this? All this talk about Cincy going vanilla and saving everything for the rematch, but I don't know -- I'd personally get in his head as MUCH as I could as SOON as I could . . . needless to say as a Jets fan, I hope they go with the former:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;3429499]Sanchez looked pretty comfortable (understandably) against Indy's backups.

Does this even enter Cincy's thinking process? I understand why they may not want to risk their starters in a "meaningless game", but everyone KNOWS Sanchez is our "weak link" and the worst thing they can do is give him any level of comfort/confidence.

Am I overthinking this? All this talk about Cincy going vanilla and saving everything for the rematch, but I don't know -- I'd personally get in his head as MUCH as I could as SOON as I could . . . needless to say as a Jets fan, I hope they go with the former:D[/QUOTE]

I actually thought Sanchez looked comfortable against the starters as well. Not great, but comfortable............

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes, you are overthinking

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=OCCH;3429499]Sanchez looked pretty comfortable (understandably) against Indy's backups.

Am I overthinking this? All this talk about Cincy going vanilla and saving everything for the rematch, but I don't know -- I'd personally get in his head as MUCH as I could as SOON as I could . . . needless to say as a Jets fan, I hope they go with the former:D[/QUOTE]

This will turn out to be the most difficult game of the year for Sanchez, winds, bitter cold(only because he has had about 2 months to start to adjust), an impatient crowd, Bengal starters, and perhaps Bengals 2nd team trying to save face. Oh, and yeah it's for a playoff birth. Go Get Em' Kid..........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those 2 starting CB's for the Bengals scare me. Actually im scared for Sanchez if those 2 Cb's play a big chunk of that game.