Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call Sunday Night!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Roll Call Sunday Night!!!

What are your plans for this HUGE game Sunday night?

Going to the game? Watching at a bar? Comforts of your own home?

How will you approach this great opportunity of the last game at GIANTS STADIUM that mean so much for our playoff lives?

If you are lucky enough to be attending the game yell your head off for our JETS and if you plan on getting rid of the tickets I hope you find a JETS fan that can enjoy it.

Temperatures are going to be brutal. Talking in the teens, wind chill below zero, and high winds.

What are your tailgate plans if you are going? Will you do anything different in regards to tailgating because of the elements?

None the less, I am sure everyone has a plan for the pre game and game for Sunday night whether you are at home with friends and family, going out to a sports bar, or lucky enough to attend the game.

What's your?....................
    Last edited by copernicus; 01-02-2010 at 08:05 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend and I will be getting to the stadium around 5:30pm.

Meeting up with some tailgaters I know.

I will be going to my seats in section 306. If there are seats open near my brother in section 320, I'll head there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3429659]My friend and I will be getting to the stadium around 5:30pm.

Meeting up with some tailgaters I know.

I will be going to my seats in section 306. If there are seats open near my brother in section 320, I'll head there.[/QUOTE]

Nice Batman, we need you as the 12th man..........

It is very cool that you get to experience JETS games with your own brother.

Cant ask for much more (besides a vistory of course)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

ROLL call...

Cold in winter, darkness at night, Jets playing in a stadium that was originally built for another team and not named after them aren't surprises or deadly hazards.

If anyone chooses to go they are doing it for their personal enjoyment
    despite other's approval or disapproval.

Barring a family emergency, I will be there with friends enjoying my HDTV watching Sunday Ticket Superfan afternoon games and cooking up delicious stir-fry on my Weber Wok among other things while quaffing a few Mai-Tais or other adult beverages. I will arrive sober and leave sober.
    I will be dressed accordingly with thermal wear, coat, scarf, etc.

No, I will not tell you my shortcut(s) home. :P
    Yes, I may let you watch the TV for free. :D

If the Jets win I will be ecstatic. If they lose I will not die of shame, especially since I have already enjoyed the Jets winning it all.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be getting there about 5PM ish. Going to be tailgating with my 9 year old, 2 of his friends, their dads and the other 4 guys we always have for our tailgate. So slightly larger group. I am not sure if I am going to bring the tent or not, high winds might make it more of a pain. We have the flatscreen so we will watch the end of the 4PM game and then the pregame show. Going with bacon cheeseburgers for the boys and London Broil for the dads! Should be fun. Went to Modells yesterday and stocked up on hand and feet warmers for everyone. Key to tomorrow night is LAYERS. Both me and my son will have MULTIPLE layers of clothes. Hopefully we will be fine. GO JETS!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;3429665]Cold in winter, darkness at night, Jets playing in a stadium that was originally built for another team and not named after them aren't surprises or deadly hazards.

If anyone chooses to go they are doing it for their personal enjoyment
    despite other's approval or disapproval.

Barring a family emergency, I will be there with friends enjoying my HDTV watching Sunday Ticket Superfan afternoon games and cooking up delicious stir-fry on my Weber Wok among other things while quaffing a few Mai-Tais or other adult beverages. I will arrive sober and leave sober.
    I will be dressed accordingly with thermal wear, coat, scarf, etc.

No, I will not tell you my shortcut(s) home. :P
    Yes, I may let you watch the TV for free. :D

If the Jets win I will be ecstatic. If they lose I will not die of shame, especially since I have already enjoyed the Jets winning it all.[/QUOTE]

Awesome JSJ!!, and so poetic might I add. Sounds like you got "plan A." I hope you enjoy every moment and our JETS take home the victory.

PS- Nice touch with the Mai-Tais!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My buddy and I are leaving Baltimore tomorrow around 10, expect to be tailgaiting at the stadium around 3. We are sitting in 128 and I plan on being as loud as humanly possible!

:broccoli:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=exiledinjersey;3429667]I will be getting there about 5PM ish. Going to be tailgating with my 9 year old, 2 of his friends, their dads and the other 4 guys we always have for our tailgate. So slightly larger group. I am not sure if I am going to bring the tent or not, high winds might make it more of a pain. We have the flatscreen so we will watch the end of the 4PM game and then the pregame show. Going with bacon cheeseburgers for the boys and London Broil for the dads! Should be fun. Went to Modells yesterday and stocked up on hand and feet warmers for everyone. Key to tomorrow night is LAYERS. Both me and my son will have MULTIPLE layers of clothes. Hopefully we will be fine. GO JETS![/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great time. Your boys are lucky to have such great male role models in their lives. Bacon cheeseburgers!!! London broil!!! JETS!!! Building memories to last a lifetime...................(lets just pray a win tops it off)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green&White51;3429672]My buddy and I are leaving Baltimore tomorrow around 10, expect to be tailgaiting at the stadium around 3. We are sitting in 128 and I plan on being as loud as humanly possible!

:broccoli:[/QUOTE]

From Balitmore? Are they not Ravens fans?

We need you and your boys from Baltimore to be loud G&W!!!! J-E-T-S!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [SIZE="6"]kill,kill,kill[/SIZE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Apache 51;3429679][SIZE="6"]kill,kill,kill[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Tell us how you really feel Apache!!!!.............

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coming down from Saratoga NY. I'll be in the parking lot as soon as they open it up. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight. LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BLITZEM;3429686]Coming down from Saratoga NY. I'll be in the parking lot as soon as they open it up. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight. LET'S GO JETS!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

From Saratoga? Nice!!! Drive safely and get ready to cheer on our J-E-T-S!!!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neighbor is a Bengals fan. He wants me to come over to watch the game. This may be two weeks of name calling, and fun vandalizing (I'm going to hang Jets stuff on his door).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3429692]Neighbor is a Bengals fan. He wants me to come over to watch the game. This may be two weeks of name calling, and fun vandalizing (I'm going to hang Jets stuff on his door).[/QUOTE]

You gotta do that John, that would be too funny....................:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3429676]From Balitmore? Are they not Ravens fans?

We need you and your boys from Baltimore to be loud G&W!!!! J-E-T-S!!!![/QUOTE]

Yep. There was no home team (Ravens or Colts) when I was growing up so I followed my Dad into a life of Jet fandom

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    making lots of food treats....and heading to my buddys house who actually has a mini pub in his basement who the previous owner of the home built a sweet bar and drinking good beers and again lots of food and cheering hard for a J-E-T-S victory

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was supposed to be flying in from CA tomorrow night at 930 pm...but after Sunday's win over the Colts, I decided to fly home yesterday...

My dad sold our tickets in section 113 because he thought we would be away, so he just bought a pair off CList in the uppers just so we could be there.

Pumped to be going to the game...Going to be freezing...breaking out ALLLLL the ski gear and bundling up like its going to be sub-zero temps.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will be coming from Fonda also getting there as soon as they open up the parking lot! Setting in section 137

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be there for one last time in Section 211 tomorrow. Man it is cold outside with the wind. Big test for Sanchez tomorrow with these conditions. Let's go Jets!