Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call Sunday Night!!!

Watching from home up here in Mass. Might find my way to a sportsbaaaaah for the first half.

All League
    [QUOTE=Green&White51;3429672]My buddy and I are leaving Baltimore tomorrow around 10, expect to be tailgaiting at the stadium around 3. We are sitting in 128 and I plan on being as loud as humanly possible!

:broccoli:[/QUOTE]

Cool so am I, what row are you in?

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll be at the game and I'll be loud

you going, copernicus?

I will be at a sports bar watching with a bunch of my buddies from college.

We'll either be getting sloshed celebrating a Jets win :toast:or drowning in our sorrows of another December collapse :booze:.

Hall Of Fame
    I have my 2 seats, plus 3 from a guy at work who had to give them up because he has a flight at 10:00 that night, got screwed by the flex.

So I will have 5 LOUD Jet fans there!

Getting to the stadium at 5:00....our small group is 10 at least for tomorrow night, going to be awesome.

Also going to be real cold, and windy. Thinking out tent is more of a pain then a help with possible 40mph gusts....Just going to liquor, i mean layer, up....

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll call your five

My brother and my buddy and I will be occupying our three seats in the upper

and Indyjet and his buddy will be occupying the two seats in the lower that I won in an ESPN radio trivia contest

GONNA BE FUN

All League
    My brother will arrive at 3pm to start tailgating and I should arrive around 5 after the early set of games are over. My 226 section is usually rather mellow, but I'll be kicking it up to try and get everyone riled up and cheering.

The stadium should be rocking by kickoff.:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

My bro will have to leave the pickup truck at home, as I'll be bringing 5 of us in my car. Only one's a Bengals fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3429648][B]What are your plans for this HUGE game Sunday night?[/B][/QUOTE]

Sitting home watching it on the 50" Samsung. :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;3429787]My bro will have to leave the pickup truck at home, as I'll be bringing 5 of us in my car. [B]Only one's a Bengals fan[/B].[/QUOTE]

He better hope the JETS cream em, or there will be one less for the ride home. :D

Have a good time Tommy, say hello to your Bro for me.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=BURGERMIKE;3429795]He better hope the JETS cream em, or there will be one less for the ride home. :D

Have a good time Tommy, say hello to your Bro for me.[/QUOTE]He's the bartender at Lucky 7's, so I gotta make sure he gets home safe.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

:byebye:

Me and my winter toupe'. Wired for heat, 9 volt.

I may be heading for the right wing extremist's tailgate.:yes:

[QUOTE=Green&White51;3429698]Yep. There was no home team (Ravens or Colts) when I was growing up so I followed my Dad into a life of Jet fandom[/QUOTE]

NICE!!!! (and sorry to hear that LOL)

[QUOTE=babyknight;3429721]I'll be there for one last time in Section 211 tomorrow. Man it is cold outside with the wind. Big test for Sanchez tomorrow with these conditions. Let's go Jets![/QUOTE]

Big test is right......................:yes:

[QUOTE=sg3;3429740]I'll be at the game and I'll be loud

you going, copernicus?[/QUOTE]

I think I speak for many when I say "Dont get me started!!!!"...............LOL, Sg3, You da man................:yes:

My buddy and I will be getting there around 5. We'll meet up with my uncle and 3 cousins for some beers and whatever they're grilling up. Then I'll head to section 109 and they'll head to section 120.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    I'll be in my frog watching on my 45" lcd. I'm sure I'll have some kind of golden beverage and snacks while I watch our beloved Jets stomp their way into the playoffs!!!! :yes:

I'm not sure which jersey to wear? Sanchez Titans throwback, George Sauer retro, Namath or Wesley Walker retro?

I haven't worn Walker or Namath yet this year, so I think I'll go with one of those.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3429834]I'll be in my frog watching on my 45" lcd. I'm sure I'll have some kind of golden beverage and snacks while I watch our beloved Jets stomp their way into the playoffs!!!! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Great plan..............but what's a frog?
    Last edited by copernicus; 01-02-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3429834]I'll be in my frog watching on my 45" lcd. I'm sure I'll have some kind of golden beverage and snacks while I watch our beloved Jets stomp their way into the playoffs!!!! :yes:

[B]I'm not sure which jersey to wear? Sanchez Titans throwback, George Sauer retro, Namath or Wesley Walker retro?[/B]

I haven't worn Walker or Namath yet this year, so I think I'll go with one of those.[/QUOTE]

Who cares what jesrey you wear, as long as the Jets win you could wear pink polka-dots for all I care :steamin:

Ooops, wrong thread :D

Enjoy, Ches--Happy New Year btw :yes: