Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call Sunday Night!!!

All League
    I'll be there way up in row 30 of section 321. First game of the year for me, trying to decide whether to bother with a parking pass or just go to lot in Lyndhurst.

Rookie
    I'll be watching it at home here in the pacific northwest, alone. Phone unpluged, door locked. I get to pumped up to watch at a sports bar. Don't want to hear any stuped comments from anyone during the game. I'm sure i'll have 8 to 10 beers down before kickoff. I just love JET games when somethings on the line. You guys going to the game, don't get down if we fall behine. Be postive, the Jets will feed off the energy, like the 12th man at Seahawks home game. Can't wait.........GO JETS, KICK ASS!!!!!!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3429871]Who cares what jesrey you wear, as long as the Jets win you could wear pink polka-dots for all I care :steamin:

Ooops, wrong thread :D

Enjoy, Ches--Happy New Year btw :yes:[/QUOTE]

Don't you understand? What jersey I wear directly influences the Jets! :yes:

Happy New Year to you too!

[QUOTE=JStokes;3429749]I have my 2 seats, plus 3 from a guy at work who had to give them up because he has a flight at 10:00 that night, got screwed by the flex.

So I will have 5 LOUD Jet fans there![/QUOTE]

Good news JSTokes. Jets gona need all the help they can from true fans.........

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll be in 129 wearing my recently resurrected #92 jersey. I can no longer wear #25 with dignity.

All League
    Dad, me and 8 year old are going in deep. Brats and dogs on the menu. Tent is NOT going. The wind forcast actually blows, that will be biting in the lot (but ok once inside), the kind that takes your breath away.

Jets need to do something positive fast, keep the crowd going from the start, which i am sure will be huge and raucus. Bringing the digital camera for some final game memories.

I don't know why but Sunday feels like a big holiday coming up. We're having a bunch of family and friends coming over for a big dinner then the game at night, the anticipation is killing me.

Hope everyone at the game is loud as hell, wish I could be there.

All Pro
    Wish I could join you for the game my Jets bretheren, but I'm heading back to work Monday after a nice 2 weeks off. I'll be kickin' it at the hacienda planted in front of the 47" LCD with the sound system jacked to 11 in an attempt to somehow simulate the maniacal Meadowlands environment in my own home. :yes:

Y'all be safe and help Gang Green sew up a playoff birth!

"Wildcard, b*tches!!!"

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Jeez, is it Sunday yet?!?!?! :(
    Last edited by RageATL; 01-02-2010 at 01:34 PM.

All League
    Friend from JI hooked me up with great seats -- section 109 (25 yrd line) row 13, for face value.

Driving from central Virginia for my first Jets game since the Bears game 3 years ago.

7-hour drive, cold, windy, late -- I need to have my head examined! But I'm PUMPED!

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll be wearing my jersey101 almost authentic white #6 Sanchez as I did at Lucas Oil Field next week.

However since it will be under seven layers of skiwear, it is doubtful that anyone will be able to see it

[QUOTE=Stewdawg;3429901]Dad, me and 8 year old are going in deep. Brats and dogs on the menu. Tent is NOT going. The wind forcast actually blows, that will be biting in the lot (but ok once inside), the kind that takes your breath away.

Jets need to do something positive fast, keep the crowd going from the start, which i am sure will be huge and raucus. Bringing the digital camera for some final game memories.[/QUOTE]

Can never go wrong with Brats at a football game. Good call.............

All League
    comforts of my own home. probably alone unfortunately. i hate ****ing night games. i'll be drinking most of the day watching the other games and by time 8:20 rolls around i'll be nodding out in the recliner or passing out by 10:30.

All League
    [QUOTE=sg3;3429962]I'll be wearing my jersey101 almost authentic white #6 Sanchez as I did at Lucas Oil Field next week.

However since it will be under seven layers of skiwear, it is doubtful that anyone will be able to see it[/QUOTE]

wear that baby as the outer layer even if it's snug.

gotta show the green (or in your case the white)

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=gaffneycatch;3429961]Friend from JI hooked me up with great seats -- section 109 (25 yrd line) row 13, for face value.

Driving from central Virginia for my first Jets game since the Bears game 3 years ago.

7-hour drive, cold, windy, late -- I need to have my head examined! But I'm PUMPED![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="6"]kill,kill,kill[/SIZE]

All League
    [QUOTE=adb280z;3429872]I'll be there way up in row 30 of section 321. First game of the year for me, trying to decide whether to bother with a parking pass or just go to lot in Lyndhurst.[/QUOTE]

The Lyndhurst deal aint so bad but GET THERE EARLY before the crouds. I've done it about 6 times and never had a bad experience, but I've been getting there early (2-3 hours before kick off).

[QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;3430046]comforts of my own home. probably alone unfortunately. i hate ****ing night games. i'll be drinking most of the day watching the other games and by time 8:20 rolls around i'll be nodding out in the recliner or passing out by 10:30.[/QUOTE]

I used to very much look foward to prime time games but knowing the alarm clock is going off around 5:30 am sometimes puts a damper into the big game..........

All League
    i will be there with 3 other people. leaving from eastern long island around 2. We should be there around 4.

I just went outside for a bit here in nassau county and it is ridiculously cold. Wow. Major props to those that are going tomorrow night. Give them all you got. Big test for Sanchez in the cold and wind as well...............

All League
    [QUOTE=NYJCAP2;3429735]Cool so am I, what row are you in?[/QUOTE]

whoops, I actually typed that wrong, meant Row 28, Section 133

I'll be in the parking lot with the regular crew of guys in front of Gate C at approx 4pm...sitting in section 223 & expecting a Jets blowout/party in the Meadowlands~!1!!!!!