Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Roll Call Sunday Night!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3431462]Currently (3:20PM) There are snow showers occurring in Nassau County LI, but the obviuos story is the bitter cold and wind. Just went outside to gather my garbage cans that blew down the block. Coulnt help but think how cold it will be at the Meadowlands. More power to you guys. My wife and step daughter are making home made soup and keep pumping me up about the game. Good luck to all that are going and be loud and stay warm!!!![/QUOTE]

I just left the Carolina Panther game (28 degrees).... BITTER cold. I CAN'T imagine what tonites gonna be like for you guys.

I've been down here 15 year and geez it was cold today!!!!! I can't take it anymore.

Stay warm, Go JETS and I am concerned about Sanchize in this weather.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 01-03-2010 at 03:33 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3431475]I just left the Carolina Panther game (28 degrees).... BITTER cold. I CAN'T imagine what tonites gonna be like for you guys.

I've been doen here 15 year and geez it was cold today!!!!! I can't take it anymore.

Stay warm, Go JETS and I am concerned about Sanchize in this weather.[/QUOTE]

Went out at about 1 pm today and the unofficial bank clock with temperature read 14 degrees!!! I cant imagine it has got any warmer, probably colder. What a way to close this dreadful stadium?!!!...............

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3430692]When Ed starts doing his schtick, throw up a gang sign so we can recognize you on TV. Hmm, maybe something like this:

[IMG]http://www.hollow-hill.com/sabina/images/the-shocker.jpg[/IMG]

:D
    [/QUOTE]

Haha.. I'll be easily spotted wearing this:

[IMG]http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-5589011dt.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Polidore22;3431491]Haha.. I'll be easily spotted wearing this:

[IMG]http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-5589011dt.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Thats nice, you just have to scuff it up...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heading up around 6. Will be bundled up in 110 and ready for a W.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    just went outside

wow

very cold

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Heading down to the stadium now.

My sopne went to Walgreens about an hour ago and bought feet and hand warmers for all of us.

So proud...

GO JETS!!!! :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Im wearing so much under armour. leaving in a half hour....nothing can be worse than that denver game last year.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any updates from the parking lot? Its gotta be one crazy cold scene............

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3431667]Heading down to the stadium now.

My [B][I][U]sopne[/U][/I][/B] went to Walgreens about an hour ago and bought feet and hand warmers for all of us.

So proud...

GO JETS!!!! :D[/QUOTE]

classic LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donned my #26 personalized jersey and fixed my umpteenth sweet tea vodka drink of the afternoon. Even took a nice long shower during the 4PM games so as to help fast forward to 8:20.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Leaving for the Meadowlands now, I'll be in Reds for a little bit before the game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3431724]Any updates from the parking lot? Its gotta be one crazy cold scene............[/QUOTE]

based on my friends texts.....it feels like 5 and its snowing

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3431727]Donned my #26 personalized jersey and fixed my umpteenth sweet tea vodka drink of the afternoon. Even took a nice long shower during the 4PM games so as to help fast forward to 8:20.[/QUOTE]

I find myself doing the same type things. Just put down a throw rug in the basement with the wife. Thought it would have talken longer. The suspense for this game is killing me. J E T S !!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;3431731]based on my friends texts.....it feels like 5 and its snowing[/QUOTE]

Wow................now thats crazy

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=copernicus;3431734]Wow................now thats crazy[/QUOTE]

yeah im glad i delayed leaving brooklyn until 6

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

go jets

I'll be here at the house in north carolina in front of the big screen. I know its going to be cold but would love to be there. Ya'll give them bengals hell!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, they just showed Collinworth on the field and he looks about 3 minutes from being frozen solid. The JETS hater continued to harp on Sanchez only throwing if he is 100% sure of a completion. It looks unbearable out there. Anyone at the game deserves major credit. True fans.................