Thread: NFL Games in your Local Area.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway

NFL Games in your Local Area.

For anyone who hasnt seen this website.....

Just wanted to share with my fellow Jets Brothers. I always check this weekly, because we are yet to have a cable box with built in guide. I know, were way behind the times.:D

Helps you know what games to expect in your local area.

Gonna be some great games tomorrow, with the finale coming at 8:20.

Happy New Years!!! Enjoy the Games!

[URL="http://the506.com/nflmaps/"]http://the506.com/nflmaps/[/URL]

All Pro
    so both networks have a doubleheader tomorrow? I hope so....... I want to watch the Philly-Dallas game

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    [QUOTE=stinkyB;3430307][B]so both networks have a doubleheader tomorrow[/B]? I hope so....... I want to watch the Philly-Dallas game[/QUOTE]

It appears so. Strange for my neck of the woods.

Im personally looking forward to the Fins/Steeler game. They usually matchup well, and both are trying to see postseason action, although it would take alot of help. (especially for MIA)

Philly -Dallas....Is that Division still undecided? :eek:

All Pro
    Yes (even potential #2 seed for Philly). Hence my interest..... 1pm will have JAGS & BUCS games on cbs & fox, so I hope Fox has a double header.

Banned
    During the 1:00 games, I'll be watching the Pats-Texans game. Not only have the Patriots Defense been really suspect against the pass this season, but you could combine all the CB/S talent in that Pats secondary, and they still wouldn't have a player that could match the overall talent of Andre Johnson. Schaub leads the league in passing yards for a reason, this guy can toss the football. It may be pretty exciting to watch Matt Schaub tear the Pats secondary a new one tomorrow starting @ 1:00.

I'll also be watching and rooting hard for the Steelers to beat the Dolphins tomorrow @ 1:00. A Dolphins W could actually be better though, nothing would be like Miami Dolphin fans having to root for the Bengals to beat the Jets on Sunday Night Football, just for a chance to back into the playoffs! A Jets W tomorrow could rip open the heart of any Dolphins fan.

@ 4:00 it's all about the Packers-Cards game for me. A) I love watching Aaron Rodgers. B) Watching Warner spread the rock around to Fitz and Boldin is nothing short of exciting and C) I just need something to watch to make time fly by because tomorrow is going to be TOUGH knowing that the Jets-Bengals don't play until Sunday Night.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3430320]During the 1:00 games, I'll be watching the Pats-Texans game. Not only have the Patriots Defense been really suspect against the pass this season, but you could combine all the CB/S talent in that Pats secondary, and they still wouldn't have a player that could match the overall talent of Andre Johnson. Schaub leads the league in passing yards for a reason, this guy can toss the football. It may be pretty exciting to watch Matt Schaub tear the Pats secondary a new one tomorrow starting @ 1:00.

I'll also be watching and rooting hard for the Steelers to beat the Dolphins tomorrow @ 1:00. A Dolphins W could actually be better though, nothing would be like Miami Dolphin fans having to root for the Bengals to beat the Jets on Sunday Night Football, just for a chance to back into the playoffs! A Jets W tomorrow could rip open the heart of any Dolphins fan.

@ 4:00 it's all about the Packers-Cards game for me. A) I love watching Aaron Rodgers. B) Watching Warner spread the rock around to Fitz and Boldin is nothing short of exciting and C) I just need something to watch to make time fly by because tomorrow is going to be TOUGH knowing that the Jets-Bengals don't play until Sunday Night.[/QUOTE]

you dont want the pats to win?

Banned
    sweet, get to watch the fish get eliminated before heading out to the Jets game:yes:

Banned
    [QUOTE=Bay Ridge Jet;3430322]you dont want the pats to win?[/QUOTE]

Hell no. Yea, I know, a Patriots W could mean that the Bengals would rest their starters because the Bengals would pretty much have nothing to play for.

But A) If the Jets play the Bengals tomorrow...It really doesn't matter which Cincy Bengal players play and which Cincy starters sit because the Jets will have to play @ 100% no matter what to make the playoffs. The Jets must leave it all on the field tomorrow night.

If the Patriots lose, the Bengals would then have a chance to grab the 4th seed with a W over the Jets. The Bengals would then give it their all and guess what? If the Jets win, that means both teams played @ 100%. That would mean the Bengals coaching staff would not have any type of advantage leading up to the Bengals-Jets playoff game.

A) I feel the Jets can smash the Bengals tomorrow, no matter which starters play or sit.

B) I would love to see the Patriots get beat down, while limping into the playoffs.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3430325]Hell no. Yea, I know, a Patriots W could mean that the Bengals would rest their starters because the Bengals would pretty much have nothing to play for.

But A) If the Jets play the Bengals tomorrow...It really doesn't matter which Cincy Bengal players play and which Cincy starters sit because the Jets will have to play @ 100% no matter what to make the playoffs. The Jets must leave it all on the field tomorrow night.

If the Patriots lose, the Bengals would then have a chance to grab the 4th seed with a W over the Jets. The Bengals would then give it their all and guess what? If the Jets win, that means both teams played @ 100%. That would mean the Bengals coaching staff would not have any type of advantage leading up to the Bengals-Jets playoff game.

A) I feel the Jets can smash the Bengals tomorrow, no matter which starters play or sit.

B) I would love to see the Patriots get beat down, while limping into the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

You mean the Bengals would be playing for the 3rd seed if Pats lose. Bengals would have 4th seed in any event if the Bengals lost or the Pats lost and the Bengals lost. The only way the Bengals get the 3rd seed is if the Pats lose and the Bengals win.

Jets Insider VIP
    don't really care what the cheating scumbags do unless brady gets a nice season ender.

Bring your #1's Bengals.... You are going down regardless of who you play