Thread: Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph

I am anticipating that we will get to know the Bengals pretty well over the next couple of weeks. The Bengals probably have 2 of the best 8 corners in the league. Both are former first round picks. If the Jets had not been able to trade up and take Revis, Leon Hall almost certainly would have been a Jet. Most "experts" already recognize them as the best tandem in the league. The Jets should not even attempt a pass more than 10 yards early tomorrow night against these two. I REALLY hope Rex pulls the reins on Scharty and doesn't allow the "cutesy" playcall in the first scripted 15. I'm guessing they will both probably play at least the first half. I'm sure that Braylon and Hall are quite familiar with each other. Has anyone watched these two guys enough for a more detailed account of what to expect?
    Last edited by RoadFan; 01-02-2010 at 11:54 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd like short, safe 5-7 yard passes and a lot of runs tomorrow. But if we win and play them again, we may have to open it up a bit more.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like this idea. Must win game...final game in Giants Stadium....play scared. Those corners are UNBEATABLE past 10 yards!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SenorGato;3430942]I like this idea. Must win game...final game in Giants Stadium....play scared. Those corners are UNBEATABLE past 10 yards!!![/QUOTE]

C'mon Gato. Not scared, cautious and patient. There is a difference. Would you like to see a repeat of the Buffalo game tonight? That just might happen if the rook is throwing down the field into swirling 25 mph winds.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;3431032]C'mon Gato. Not scared, cautious and patient. There is a difference. Would you like to see a repeat of the Buffalo game tonight? That just might happen if the rook is throwing down the field into swirling 25 mph winds.[/QUOTE]

True...I forgot about the wind part.

That should only make this game fun.