Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big statement from OchoCinco on Revis

Big statement from OchoCinco on Revis

Well I've been following twitter once again lol.
    Found this tweet from OchoCinco from this morning to revis

[QUOTE]@revis24-bruh you up? I'm watching film on you this morning again,if they don't make you the highest paid DB I'm retiring-ill take 3% to.[/QUOTE]

And then some other funny tweets by Ocho:

[QUOTE]@revis24-you don't have any resorts on this damn island, its just me and WILSON<--get it (castaway)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]@revis24-goodmorning , where's the lil midget on your island that says de plane de plane, remember that show Fantasy Island-get one[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Twitter is a scourge to mankind.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=LB54;3430744]Well I've been following twitter once again lol.
    Found this tweet from OchoCinco from this morning to revis

And then some other funny tweets by Ocho:[/QUOTE]

How fans can not like Ocho I will just never understand.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=RIJetFan;3430752]Twitter is a scourge to mankind.[/QUOTE]

IT really is but this is still really funny.

Banned
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3430760]How fans can not like Ocho I will just never understand.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Chad Johnson has always taken the NoFunLeague out of the NFL...The man has silly fun, all in good nature, and brings the kid out of just about each and every sports fan out there.

Revis against Johnson will be one hell of a 1 on 1 matchup and you ALREADY KNOW that Carson Palmer will look for Ocho at least 4-5 times tonight. Revis with a chance, to lock up the DPOY award on National TV.

I made it known how I really thought about the whole Revis winning the DPOY award about 2 months ago...If the Jets failed to make the playoffs, we would have no chance. If the Jets were to make the playoffs, at the time, I really believed that Revis could have a strong shot @ the award. With a W tonight, he could be the main reason why the Jets made the playoffs this season and thats CRAZY when talking about a freaking CB.

All Pro
    wow! this is a knock down drag out kinda fight..

All League
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3430760]How fans can not like Ocho I will just never understand.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree. He is good natured and very funny. Best of all, he brings it to the field. If I were a Bengals fan, I'd be wearing his jersey.

[QUOTE=TechJet;3430778]wow! this is a knock down drag out kinda fight..[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Revis knocks down OchoCinco and then OchoCinco drags himself out of the stadium.

Honestly, OchoCinco is hilarious. He's never bothered me, like some other primadonna WRs. He's fun to watch, and is actually a really good sport.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jet Blast;3430793]Completely agree. He is good natured and very funny. Best of all, he brings it to the field. If I were a Bengals fan, I'd be wearing his jersey.[/QUOTE]

Not only that, but besides them being friends, you can clearly tell the admiration that Och has for Revis in his Twatter posts.

I'm not even a Bengals fan and I might wear one. :yes:

Chad Ochocinco has always been fun to watch and listen to. He's not a full of himself jagoff like his cousin Keyshawn.

I will hate Ocho until we knock the Bungles out of the playoffs next week.

While I agree that he is fun, and good for the league, I don't get all the love for him the day of the biggest game of our season.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=msujetfan 89;3430817]I will hate Ocho until we knock the Bungles out of the playoffs next week.

While I agree that he is fun, and good for the league, I don't get all the love for him the day of the biggest game of our season.[/QUOTE]

I like the guy, I think he's great for the league and am looking forward to today's (and hopefully next week's) match up against Revis. That being said, I hope and pray Revis shuts him down, BIG TIME. See what I did there?

[QUOTE=RageATL;3430821]I like the guy, I think he's great for the league and am looking forward to today's (and hopefully next week's) match up against Revis. That being said, I hope and pray Revis shuts him down, BIG TIME. See what I did there?[/QUOTE]

That's more like it:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I literally laughed out loud when I was watching him try and hand the dollar to the Side Judge. That was some seriously funny sh!t.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=msujetfan 89;3430826]That's more like it:D[/QUOTE]

;)

[QUOTE=crasherino;3430827]I literally laughed out loud when I was watching him try and hand the dollar to the Side Judge. That was some seriously funny sh!t.[/QUOTE]

Yep, me too...turned to wife and explained to her what was going on...we loved it.

Yo Chad Johnson (I dont care what he changes his last name to) is funny as hell!!!!!

He eludes to what is going to be an issue not too far down the road.... we are gonna have to back up the dump truck full of cash real soon.

All League
    Unfortunately for us Chad is right. When it comes time for Revis to get resigned, he will be asking for a contract upwards of 90-100 million.

Veteran
    He's a clown, but a damn sure amusing one at that. Funny stuff.

[QUOTE=Woody56;3430926]Unfortunately for us Chad is right. When it comes time for Revis to get resigned, he will be asking for a contract upwards of 90-100 million.[/QUOTE]

And we will be stupid not to offer him whatever he wants.

Veteran
    Revis will break the bank, but this team better to everything it can to make sure he gets what he wants and remains in green and white.