Thread: For those not going to the game....

All Pro

For those not going to the game....

What are you eating/drinking tonight? Staying home with a bunch of friends and watching on HDTV. A mix of Bengals and Jets fans comming over tonight. I got some Sabrett dogs, Cocktail meatballs going in slow cooker with grape jelly and chilli sauce, a mix of chicken wings, and as of now I got beef tri-tip in the smoker over apple wood. Then Beer, beer, beer. It's efin 20 degrees here and we'll be tailgating here like we are at the game. Got flat screen in garage for those who want a smoke break. Was supposed to be at this game but got to accept that I couldnt make it and do best here in Ohio. Like to hear some of what you guys are cooking up tonight.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsfanohio;3430755]What are you eating/drinking tonight? Staying home with a bunch of friends and watching on HDTV. A mix of Bengals and Jets fans comming over tonight. I got some Sabrett dogs, Cocktail meatballs going in slow cooker with grape jelly and chilli sauce, a mix of chicken wings, and as of now I got beef tri-tip in the smoker over apple wood. Then Beer, beer, beer. It's efin 20 degrees here and we'll be tailgating here like we are at the game. Got flat screen in garage for those who want a smoke break. Was supposed to be at this game but got to accept that I couldnt make it and do best here in Ohio. Like to hear some of what you guys are cooking up tonight.[/QUOTE]

Bro, This is covered in ROLL CALL thread . GO JETS!!!!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=jetsfanohio;3430755]What are you eating/drinking tonight? Staying home with a bunch of friends and watching on HDTV. A mix of Bengals and Jets fans comming over tonight. I got some Sabrett dogs, Cocktail meatballs going in slow cooker with grape jelly and chilli sauce, a mix of chicken wings, and as of now I got beef tri-tip in the smoker over apple wood. Then Beer, beer, beer. It's efin 20 degrees here and we'll be tailgating here like we are at the game. Got flat screen in garage for those who want a smoke break. Was supposed to be at this game but got to accept that I couldnt make it and do best here in Ohio. Like to hear some of what you guys are cooking up tonight.[/QUOTE]

Youngstown? I have some long time friends who came down from Youngstown during the early 2000's. One thing they don't miss about Ohio; the Cold. But damn, it's 30 outside right now, cold as ever for Florida.

And damn, the food sound good as hell bro. If this were a 1:00 or 4:00 game, I would be throwing down on the grill for a BBQ with the older bro but since it's a late night game... I'll just stay home with the lady, go to the store and get some chips and dip and then order out some Pizza about 45 mins before kickoff.

Cant wait.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3430756]Bro, This is covered in ROLL CALL thread . GO JETS!!!!![/QUOTE]

My bad, Just pumped up, havent covered all threads today, sorry!

I'm going to drag my television out on the patio and watch it out there so that I feel like I'm at the game.

Veteran
    I'm going to a sports bar down the street to watch the 1pm games. I'll bring home a platter of wings (they make the best wings I've ever had) and we'll watch the Jets at 8:30pm.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetsfanohio;3430766]My bad, Just pumped up, havent covered all threads today, sorry![/QUOTE]

NO APOLOGIES TODAY!!!!

My BLOOD is flowin too.

[B][SIZE="4"]I am going to the PANTHERS/SAINTS game and gonna wear my Namath jersey.[/SIZE][/B]