Thread: New Mock

New Mock

NFL Draft Blitz posted another 1 round mock, has the Jets taken Brandon Spikes at 20. I don't know anything about this guy? What do you guys think?

Also, this is the first mock I have seen where Cody slips out of the first round....... I think if Cody is there when we draft we have to take him!!!

[url]http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mockdrafts.htm[/url]

Lol, ILB is the one defensive position we shouldn't take.

[QUOTE=Wallace Wright;3430876]Lol, ILB is the one defensive position we shouldn't take.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. I think its the one position where we are 100% at. I was shocked

Spikes is really good at rushing the passer. Not saying this is likely, but he could start at 3-4 OLB.

If the Jets weren't so loaded at ILB, Spikes would be perfect for the Jets. He can play every LB position in the 3-4, 4-3 MLB, and 4-3 DE. Ryan would have fun using him.

the thing about our current linebackers is that they are versatile
    either harris or scott can play OLB (the position scott played with baltimore)
    so if we get a chance to draft an ILB like Rolando McClain we should take it but not for Spikes....too many holes too many question marks and not enough potential

Jets Insider VIP
    I am by no means a draft guru, like some of you guys, but that mock looks ridiculous to me.

Cincy is going to take a corner, when they allready have Joseph and Hall? Are either of those guys free agents?