Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The OFFICIAL 1:00 & 4:00 gameday thread.

Banned

The OFFICIAL 1:00 & 4:00 gameday thread.

It's about that time Jet fans! Less than 1 hour until 1:00, I'm loving it!

The game that I'll be watching is the Steelers-Dolphins game. I'll also be watching the Texans-Patriots game just because I would love to see the Texans pass all over that Patriots secondary.

If the Steelers win, I'll also be rooting for the Ravens to lose to the Raiders in Oakland @ 4:00 today. I honestly believe that the Steelers are the only team that can go into NE and Indy and walk away with W's during the playoffs as the 6th seed.

If the Jets can W tonight, if the Steelers can make the playoffs as the 6th seed...I'll be pulling for a Jets-Steelers AFC Championship game the whole time. Nothing would be better than having one more game in the old Giants Stadium, during the AFC Championship game, for a chance to play in the SB. Sign me up. Thats my Jets dream and I'm sticking with it.

Veteran
    Quite a fantasy but I'm with ya, I'd love to see that.

Hopefully tonight we take care of business no matter who is on the field in those Bengal uniforms.

Banned
    If you all aren't watching the Steelers-Dolphins game, watch it; it's a good one. Just like a playoff type of game.

Texans are also up 7-0 on the Patriots and Wes Welker looks to be out for the season and honestly... It's sad when a key player gets hurt but the Chowd Trolls around here almost make me hope he stays down while the Pats (Like Pat fans love to say), "Back into the playoffs" or even limp into them, like Welker.

Banned
    Wow, BOMB from Big Ben to a rookie for the TD. 14-7 Steelers, Yes!

Would love to see the Dolphin fans lose tonight, no chance of the playoffs, while not being able to watch the Jets-Bengals game tonight because of a TOUGH loss today, @ home, in South FL!

It'll be bitter-sweet if we finish 9-7 and the Pats 10-6. The division was really up for grabs this year.

Banned
    [QUOTE=fullblast;3431178]It'll be bitter-sweet if we finish 9-7 and the Pats 10-6. The division was really up for grabs this year.[/QUOTE]

Yup. And the Jets lost Kris Jenkins, a beast of a player on the most important position on a 3-4 Defense; the 3-4 NT.

Leon Washington is also our most explosive type of X-Factor on the Offensive side of the ball.

The Pats have pretty much only lost 1 key player, thats Wes Welker this season. The Jets still could only finish 1 game back.

The future of the AFC East belongs to the Jets and maybe the Dolphins. The Pats? Just about done.

Banned
    wow, Bills beating the Colts by 14 with the ball, I understand the Colts are resting starters again but damn... Going into the playoffs losing 2 in a row? As of right now, it's looking like I would rather see the Colts in Indy before the Chargers in SD...

IMO this season has been amazing. We have our head coach who came in and made an immediate impact on this team, while also showing the players he has the ability to adapt as a coach and not just be all about defense but do whatever it takes to win for a franchise he truely cares about the history of. He makes the players want to run through a brick wall for him. Guys like JEnkins who considered retirement says he wants to play as long as Rex is here.

Our coaching staff is top notch and has this team headed on it's way up. Also after losing two of our best players we still had the number 1 defense and rushing attack. How about the "no depth" argument? With the losses Mike T had guys like S Greene Devito Pouha Woodhead H Green who don't showboat but do there job every week.

The Jets put themselves in a position to draft BPA, and just get even better. Rookie head coach and QB and still the playoffs? The future looks great for this team.

Veteran
    The Giants must have been booking flights and tee times at halftime last week. They have seriously packed it in.

Banned
    Pittsburgh has no right to make the playoffs with that swiss cheese defense

Veteran
    [QUOTE=steve mcqueen;3431295]Pittsburgh has no right to make the playoffs with that swiss cheese defense[/QUOTE]

+ 1000. Where is Ben'sAngel?

Some of these games are worse than preseason games. Awful bunch of early games.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431210]Yup. And the Jets lost Kris Jenkins, a beast of a player on the most important position on a 3-4 Defense; the 3-4 NT.

Leon Washington is also our most explosive type of X-Factor on the Offensive side of the ball.

The Pats have pretty much only lost 1 key player, thats Wes Welker this season. The Jets still could only finish 1 game back.

The future of the AFC East belongs to the Jets and maybe the Dolphins. The Pats? Just about done.[/QUOTE]

The Pats lost Matt Light for six games, Wilfork for three, Warren for two, Mayo missed about 5, Kazcur has missed a bunch.

If the Jets finish one game back, you do have to consider it is in part that three teams rested their starters in games (Colts, Bengals, and Pats).

Every year the people have predicted the Pats have been done. They have not won the division twice this decade since Brady took over the offense and both times they lost the division due to tiebreakers.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [SIZE="5"]kill,kill,kill[/SIZE]

All Pro
    Notes:

James Harrison is the real deal.

Delhomme should be released in favor of Matt Moore.

So there looks to be a possibilty of the Pats finishing 11-5 and the Jets could be 8-8. That is a three game difference. Last year, it was a two game difference. Does that mean if it plays out that way, the Pats are staying about the same and Jets are declining? I mean if an one game difference means the Pats are declining and the Jets are accending, doesn't a three game difference mean the opposite?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;3431380]So there looks to be a possibilty of the Pats finishing 11-5 and the Jets could be 8-8. That is a three game difference. Last year, it was a two game difference. Does that mean if it plays out that way, the Pats are staying about the same and Jets are declining? I mean if an one game difference means the Pats are declining and the Jets are accending, doesn't a three game difference mean the opposite?[/QUOTE]

go away troll

as your cheating douchebags will in 2010

your run is DONE

Jets Insider VIP
    but to get away from chowdtomfoolery and back to reality

the Patriots are beating the Texans

the Steelers are whupping the Fish and HehHehHehne is hurt

the Colts are losing

the Jaguars are dead

Does any of this help the Jets or hurt the Jets or what??

I know a Patriot win helps us because the Bungles have nada to play for but have no clue as to the rest of all this stuff

[QUOTE=RageATL;3431369]Notes:

James Harrison is the real deal.

[/QUOTE]

As is Lamarr Woodley. We can only hope Gholston turns into half the player Woodley has become.

This is thread worthy, but I can't think of a cool title.

Do you think Indy has to be happy they lost last week? The game in Buffalo looks like watching a movie about polar bears. They had to zamboni the field at halftime. Wonder if we hear even a word about this from the "experts".