Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter King is a joke

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Peter King is a joke

Yea yea, we all know that he is.

Anyways, check these comments from "the king"

[I]Cincinnati. No doubt in my mind we'll see a healthy dose of J.T. O'Sullivan in the last football game ever at the Meadowlands. Who's he? The backup quarterback to Carson Palmer. I can't see Palmer playing four quarters, or even four series, against a team with the kind of changeup blitzing the Jets practice. And with the Bengals likely to play Saturday afternoon of wild-card weekend, I look for Marvin Lewis to take every chance against the Jets [B](the luckiest team on the face of the earth)[/B], on the road entering what is likely to be a short practice week, to rest starters.[/I]

[I]Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. [B]What pride you must be feeling.[/B][/I]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    nose firmly planted up Belichick and Krafty's sphincter as always

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    King is the FauxJet07 of sports journalism

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who cares. We're still going to be in the tournament no matter how much he sucks Bill's balls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He obviously has been listening to Francessa all week....and wants to tweak the Jets fans some more. Another fat irrelevant blow hard trying to get reaction...instead of sound journalism.

EVERY playoff team gets lucky during the year. To single out the Jets is just irresponsible.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's almost as bad as saying:

Wow, Patriots. You cheated yourself to 3 Superbowl victories.

[I][B]What pride you must be feeling.[/B][/I]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go drink some coffee ya fat bastard!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what? Ten years ago this **** used to bother me. Perception we are lucky. Were we lucky when our special teams imploded? Were we lucky when the hundred of countless other things that seem to befall this team year after year after year. One thing the Jets have NEVER had is luck. If some blowhard homer like Peter the douch, does not like we are going to the playoffs. Who the hell cares. Is the the greatest team the Jets have ever put on the field? Hell no. Are they winning a superbowl this year? Again hell no. I plan on sitting back watching tonights game, hopfully a win. Take my chanches on beating the Bungles two weeks in a row. No disrespect to them, it should not be that difficult. The Jets are a better team than them. Don't care what the standings say. Them and the Ravens are the only teams in the playoffs I fell the Jets could beat six out of every ten times put in this situation on this picticular season. prolly 4.5 out of ten vs the pats. The colts and the Chargers forget about it. Not this year. If we did somehow get passed any of those teams. Blowhards like Peter the douch would harkin back to how we got in the playoffs, rather than an outstanding effort it took to actually beat them. **** Peter King!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He and others are right about the Jets being the luckiest team in the league with the way things have played out. However the Jets are due for luck after having their share of bad luck over the years.

Also my standard rebuttle to these type of comments: Jets have the top ranked defense and the top ranked running game. Any team that has those two attributes over a season deserves to be playoff contention without being slammed for circumstance.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, we did get lucky.

But we're unlucky so often, I really don't care.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B]"Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. What pride you must be feeling."[/B]

Thats pretty damn funny, because it's impossible for the Jets to play the Patriots next week. It's the Bengals or nothing you stupid ass "Expert". Peter King is a joke.

And who cares if we go up against a backup QB? The last time I checked, we had a rookie QB under center. Sanchez would be a backup on the Bengals, Colts, or any other team with a proven veteran QB on the roster.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431044][B]"Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. What pride you must be feeling."[/B]

Thats pretty damn funny, because it's impossible for the Jets to play the Patriots next week. It's the Bengals or nothing you stupid ass "Expert". Peter King is a joke.

And who cares if we go up against a backup QB? The last time I checked, we had a rookie QB under center. Sanchez would be a backup on the Bengals, Colts, or any other team with a proven veteran QB on the roster.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was going to say. When did the Bengals move to Foxboro?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All Peter King has to do is write a colum every week, and he's rich and famous. He must be the luckiest fat bastard in hte world. He's better off than fireman,soldiers, and countless others that do hard dangerous jobs everyday. What pride he must feel.:yes: No the Jets won't feel proud, how they get in the playoffs, but they're not about to apoligize for it either. They'll have to prove themselves even more now in the playoffs.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3431041]

Also my standard rebuttle to these type of comments: [/QUOTE]

"rebuttle", that's a good one.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=littleeddiebell;3431087]"rebuttle", that's a good one.[/QUOTE]

I did indeed make an error in spelling. Interesting that you failed to use a capital letter when called for eh?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does Peter King think this is college football and the Jets should refuse a playoff appearance to send a message to the program? What a dope. Can't even get the opponent for a potential wild card game right.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard work makes its own luck.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431044][B]"Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. What pride you must be feeling."[/B]

And who cares if we go up against a backup QB? The last time I checked, we had a rookie QB under center. Sanchez would be a backup on the Bengals, Colts, or any other team with a proven veteran QB on the roster.[/QUOTE]

+1

Knowing the correct information is less important now a days. Just LOOK like you know what you are talking about and that should be enough. Tony Dungy said last week saying that the Bengals will beat the Jets because the motivation of going to the 3rd seed(instead of the 4th :rolleyes:) is too great. Plus having home field advantage against the Jets will be too much.

It never ends

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;3431120]I did indeed make an error in spelling. Interesting that you failed to use a capital letter when called for eh?[/QUOTE]

i'm ee cummings, is that you, greg buttle?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peter King is a fat ugly hack who can't even put down the Patriots pom poms for 5 minutes to even try to look like an impartial journalist. What pride [I]he[/I] must be feeling.