Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter King is a joke

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I twittered him and told him to take Kraft's schlong from his mouth and for him to go F himself

[QUOTE=Chupa;3430950]Yea yea, we all know that he is.

Anyways, check these comments from "the king"

[I]Cincinnati. No doubt in my mind we'll see a healthy dose of J.T. O'Sullivan in the last football game ever at the Meadowlands. Who's he? The backup quarterback to Carson Palmer. I can't see Palmer playing four quarters, or even four series, against a team with the kind of changeup blitzing the Jets practice. And with the Bengals likely to play Saturday afternoon of wild-card weekend, I look for Marvin Lewis to take every chance against the Jets [B](the luckiest team on the face of the earth)[/B], on the road entering what is likely to be a short practice week, to rest starters.[/I]

[I]Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. [B]What pride you must be feeling.[/B][/I][/QUOTE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peter King is a POS New England ball sack gobbling slob...

[url]http://i46.tinypic.com/2zyv89l.gif[/url]

I would really love to do that to him...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Chupa;3430950]Yea yea, we all know that he is.

Anyways, check these comments from "the king"

[I]Cincinnati. No doubt in my mind we'll see a healthy dose of J.T. O'Sullivan in the last football game ever at the Meadowlands. Who's he? The backup quarterback to Carson Palmer. I can't see Palmer playing four quarters, or even four series, against a team with the kind of changeup blitzing the Jets practice. And with the Bengals likely to play Saturday afternoon of wild-card weekend, I look for Marvin Lewis to take every chance against the Jets [B](the luckiest team on the face of the earth)[/B], on the road entering what is likely to be a short practice week, to rest starters.[/I]

[I]Congratulations, Jets. You've qualified for the playoffs, and a wild-card trip to Foxboro next weekend, by beating Curtis Painter and J.T. O'Sullivan in the second half of two straight games. [B]What pride you must be feeling.[/B][/I][/QUOTE]

I completely agree about how lucky the Jets are this year, a laundry list of things had to happen the last two weeks for us to be in this position and a loss at home against the Falcons should have eliminated us, we are extremely lucky but the closing comments are just beneath any professional sports writer and really embarrassing to read someone say even if he does sleep with the enemy. That being said we are alive because we WON the games that we had to because if all those things happened and we lost we wouldnt be here