Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost forgot - Ya HOMO!!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431006]So you are saying some of these people look down at me?

Because of the football team I root for?

Ya that bothers me :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    no, I think you all get grouped together here based on the behavior of a few...too bad actually

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not saying Brady isn't a tough guy. But I doubt he is playing with broken ribs. He wouldn't be able to move if he did.

P.S. Brady is ghey

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3431015]no, I think you all get grouped together here based on the behavior of a few...too bad actually[/QUOTE]

True, good luck this evening BTW.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431027]True, good luck this evening BTW.[/QUOTE]
    :cool:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3431015]no, I think you all get grouped together here based on the behavior of a few...too bad actually[/QUOTE]

MACPAC usually has good views on football. In this case, the only reason why he posted anything was for a reaction, ie - he was being a troll! He did not post any breaking news which we did not know. It is not information which would make us reevaluate the playoff picture. Thus, IMO, it should be moved.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431006]So you are saying some of these people look down at me?

Because of the football team I root for?
    [/QUOTE]

Nope.
    Because you are a duchebag.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;3431035]MACPAC usually has good views on football. In this case, the only reason why he posted anything was for a reaction, ie - he was being a troll! He did not post any breaking news which we did not know. It is not information which would make us reevaluate the playoff picture. Thus, IMO, it should be moved.[/QUOTE]

Maybe your bowels should move. Might cheer ya up.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now explain to me why the Pats will not be fined for frauding the injury report.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RussianGreen;3431042]Nope.
    Because you are a duchebag.[/QUOTE]

Welcome RG, I hear they doubled the price of Vodka in Russia yesterday.

To many of your kind pickeling their livers. :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=CV 40;3431051]Now explain to me why the Pats will not be fined for frauding the injury report.

.[/QUOTE]

Because he was on the effin report with a rib injury.

You want Belichick to point out which ribs? Good luck with that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431050]Maybe your bowels should move. Might cheer ya up.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Is there anything available north of the border that I can't find at my local drug store:confused:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If he plays today those broken ribs are a bunch of bull.
    And if they are real then the Pats were lucky they played the worst team in the NFL last week in sacking the QB.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431056]Because he was on the effin report with a rib injury.

You want Belichick to point out which ribs? Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like your spreading fake news around here to me. There is a huge difference between BROKEN RIBS and a rib injury. I thought you said they were "Broke".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431069]Sounds like your spreading fake news around here to me. There is a huge difference between BROKEN RIBS and a rib injury. I thought you said they were "Broke".[/QUOTE]

Having both had both [I]broken [/I]ribs and [I]bruised[/I] ribs, I can honestly say there isn't necessarily a difference in pain. Depending on the extent of the injury, one [B][I]can[/I][/B] play with broken ribs.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MACPAC;3431056]Because he was on the effin report with a rib injury.

You want Belichick to point out which ribs? Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

The past three weeks? I don't think so.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welker just went down

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BRONX JET;3431100]Welker just went down[/QUOTE]

That's what Tom Brady said.

:D

(Sorry, you set that up!)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Report: Pats' Brady has 3 broken ribs

Sunday, January 3, 2010
    [SIZE="5"]Report: Pats' Brady has 3 broken ribs[/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ESPN.com news services

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has played the last several games with three broken ribs, CBS Sports reported Sunday.

The Patriots had added ribs to the injury report for Brady the week after he took a big hit against the Dolphins in Week 13 and briefly left the field to go to the locker room. He didn't miss any plays in the game.

Despite the report, a Patriots spokesman said he was not aware of Brady having broken ribs, according to The Associated Press.

Brady started Sunday in the regular-season finale at Houston, leaving for backup Brian Hoyer in the second quarter before coming back to start the second half.

Brady, who this week was selected to his fifth Pro Bowl, returned this season after tearing two knee ligaments in last season's opener.

Entering Sunday, he had passed for 4,212 yards with 28 touchdowns and 12 interceptions while starting all 16 games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mean Bro Green;3431642]Sunday, January 3, 2010
    [SIZE="5"]Report: Pats' Brady has 3 broken ribs[/SIZE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ESPN.com news services

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady has played the last several games with three broken ribs, CBS Sports reported Sunday.

The Patriots had added ribs to the injury report for Brady the week after he took a big hit against the Dolphins in Week 13 and briefly left the field to go to the locker room. He didn't miss any plays in the game.

Despite the report, a Patriots spokesman said he was not aware of Brady having broken ribs, according to The Associated Press.

Brady started Sunday in the regular-season finale at Houston, leaving for backup Brian Hoyer in the second quarter before coming back to start the second half.

Brady, who this week was selected to his fifth Pro Bowl, returned this season after tearing two knee ligaments in last season's opener.

Entering Sunday, he had passed for 4,212 yards with 28 touchdowns and 12 interceptions while starting all 16 games.[/QUOTE]

Nice find Bro! As I stated earlier, depending where the injury is located, one [B][I]can[/I][/B] play with broken ribs. Thus stated, I would imagine it hurts like hell every time the guy takes a hit. He may play for the enemy, but there is no questioning his toughness!